PDA

View Full Version : Im confused!

rooney111
11-05-11, 04:52 AM
I updated RS so now i can earn badges and collectables. So heres my question but you have to have this version of RS because i want someone to be 100% sure that their answer is right. I go on main menu then collectibles right above Help/FAQ and Settings. Then i see on the right it says redeem and has a picture of an RS item or says an amount of cash and star XP. What does redeem mean? I would press it but it could be something that just takes gems from me and i DO NOT want that to happen! Help!

barleycoon
11-05-11, 05:05 AM
Hi,don't worry with the collectables,when you have the four items needed,you press redeem and then you get that item or gems/xp points etc.Even if you press redeem before when you haven't got all 4 items,it will just tell you you've not collected it yet.
It won't take gems from you.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 07:58 AM
Barleycoon is correct . When you redeem you will get the items shown and it will not cost you any gems to redeem.

reokster
11-06-11, 06:20 AM
step one: grab a dcitionary.
step two: look up the word "Redeem"

...what is the world coming to....

barleycoon
11-06-11, 06:33 AM
Sometimes with new challenges people/players get scared and need reassurance,I've certainly needed that at times.
Everyone is always learning on the games and at times support/help is needed.

sourlicorice2
11-06-11, 10:00 AM

Lol u spelled dictionary wrong ����

reokster
11-06-11, 12:16 PM
Lol u spelled dictionary wrong ����

lol??...at least my excuse is just a typing error...not because i don't know how to spell. I was an ENGLISH MAJOR!!!!

reokster
11-06-11, 12:20 PM
the problem with people today is that no one learns vocabulary in schools anymore. people are "dumb-ified" by Facebook, Twiiter, texting abbreviations....so no one actually NEEDS to learn a large vocabulary anymore, no one NEEDS to learn to spell properly anymore. Everyone's poor vocabulary is accepted because we "know what they mean". Tragic....really.

Rachael98
11-06-11, 12:22 PM
OK, no need to get heated:).

It doesn't cost anything to redeem, but double checking is a good idea.

pinkster73
11-06-11, 12:51 PM
the problem with people today is that no one learns vocabulary in schools anymore. people are "dumb-ified" by Facebook, Twiiter, texting abbreviations....so no one actually NEEDS to learn a large vocabulary anymore, no one NEEDS to learn to spell properly anymore. Everyone's poor vocabulary is accepted because we "know what they mean". Tragic....really.

Tee hee but people still make typos :)

DaojinWildfire
11-06-11, 02:34 PM
There are four different collectible items you can receive for each reward. Once you have at least one of each four collectible items, you can redeem the collectible reward, free of charge. It's a reward, so it will not cost you anything to redeem it.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

sunnycity2010
11-07-11, 08:29 AM

Here, here, I agree. How do you feel about the use of capital letters at the beginning of a sentence? Over rated or under used? ;-)

sourlicorice2
11-07-11, 08:52 AM

This is kinda rude though and not very kind (just another thing to fall under what is the world coming to). Though I do agree with what u said in your other posts I just don't think it's necessary to be rude about it. That's all I'm gonna say on the subject, I'm sure your normally a nice person. We all have our bad days where we say things that aren't all that nice.

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:56 AM
I updated RS so now i can earn badges and collectables. So heres my question but you have to have this version of RS because i want someone to be 100% sure that their answer is right. I go on main menu then collectibles right above Help/FAQ and Settings. Then i see on the right it says redeem and has a picture of an RS item or says an amount of cash and star XP. What does redeem mean? I would press it but it could be something that just takes gems from me and i DO NOT want that to happen! Help!

There are four different collectible items you can receive for each reward. Once you have at least one of each four collectible items, you can redeem the collectible reward, free of charge. It's a reward, so it will not cost you anything to redeem it.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

Let get this back to topic please.

reokster
11-07-11, 10:08 AM
Here, here, I agree. How do you feel about the use of capital letters at the beginning of a sentence? Over rated or under used? ;-)

that kind of thing is over rated these days....no? lol ;)

Rachael98
11-07-11, 10:20 AM
that kind of thing is over rated these days....no? lol ;)

Perhaps, but...

Let get this back to topic please.

What's the easiest to get, I wonder...

reokster
11-07-11, 01:34 PM
Seems so hard to get anything now. At first, i was collecting WAAAY too many collectibles...and now it's hard to get any. There's got to be an in between...

Hawaiianmomma
11-07-11, 02:01 PM
Flippant Facetious Gasconade Paper TigerGood Job RNIB/RNID
(Not intended for the Op)

Rooney111......Barley, Kooky & Daojin Are Correct Honey....Go Right Ahead And Cash In Your Rewards....You Won't Lose AnythingFear Free Mechanics Babe

reokster
11-07-11, 04:43 PM
let's go...

"never intimidated, never duplicated, smarter than the average...."

can't stand the passive aggressive.....

Hawaiianmomma
11-08-11, 05:30 AM
Warrior Nation.....try assisting instead of critiquing......would it not be more beneficial to the op?.....be careful of Freudian As ses sments.....it's tends to show intellectual vulgarity......I assumed this type of garish behavior has subsided here in the forums....

reokster
11-08-11, 07:47 AM
seriously...this is way too far off topic. If anyone would like to PM me, that's fine. But, let's keep this on topic.

reokster
11-08-11, 12:42 PM
Warrior Nation.....try assisting instead of critiquing......would it not be more beneficial to the op?.....be careful of Freudian As ses sments.....it's tends to show intellectual vulgarity......I assumed this type of garish behavior has subsided here in the forums....

why don't you stop speaking in riddles....you sound stupid

greygull
11-08-11, 01:26 PM
I think this thread has answered the original question. If anyone has additional questions, please start a new thread, or PM a Moderator (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List)