PDA

View Full Version : Somebody pls help me!

shakiba
11-04-11, 03:18 PM
I have a problem with my orders. Whenever the order is ready, and I try to place them on the racks or counters, 2 seconds later it mentions how I am out of sync and then my order refreshes and I have to wait again. Ex: I order 30 mins, I try to put them on the racks, etc and then it disappears and the order is coming in 30 mins!!!
This only happens for fashion. How am I supposed to get clothes into my shop now? I really want those pjs in my shop and those free gems! This has been happeneing for days now!!

~ I am using a I pod touch 4th generation, I deleted my halloween version and have the lastest update for it.

Pls help me. Thx for ur concern.

barleycoon
11-04-11, 03:24 PM
Have you tried deleting the app and re downloading to see if that helps.
I'm sorry your having problems,have you tried syncing as well.

shakiba
11-04-11, 03:28 PM
Have you tried deleting the app and re downloading to see if that helps.
I'm sorry your having problems,have you tried syncing as well.

Are you sure deleting and re-installing helps? I know the game is saved but it takes time to reinstall it. And what do u mean by "syncing"?

Hawaiianmomma
11-04-11, 03:29 PM
Barley your Very Cutelots of glitches lately.......hope help arrives soon Shakibaif you don't get it resolved by the next few days......or if the handy standard fix cures it Babe

barleycoon
11-04-11, 03:35 PM
Are you sure deleting and re-installing helps? I know the game is saved but it takes time to reinstall it. And what do u mean by "syncing"?

It may help,syncing via iTunes could help,but if your on the new icloud it's different,I've not updated yet so I have to learn about using icloud.
Sometimes restarting your device can help,really hope it improves for you.

barleycoon
11-04-11, 03:36 PM
Barley your Very Cutelots of glitches lately.......hope help arrives soon Shakibaif you don't get it resolved by the next few days......or if the handy standard fix cures it Babe

Thank you so much,I try to help.

kooky panda
11-04-11, 03:50 PM
sometimes reinstalling will help.
Also try going to your settings, safari and clear history , cookies and data.
Make sure your Ipod has at least version 4.3.5.

barleycoon
11-05-11, 09:15 AM
I've, just had this problem show up on my iPod,I could not place any orders for new stock.A message came up out of sync and the order slot remained empty.I tried deleting app and redownloading,no change at all.
But,after restarting my device the problem seems to have corrected itself.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 09:46 AM
Also remember when you first come back to the game, before jumping in to put out or place orders or visting nbrs. allow you pops to come up.(amount coins earned, etc).
when you leave a game and come back to it, it takes a few minutes for your game to catch up to the servers. If you jump in too fast, everything you did will not register and that is why you get the
out of sync message.

barleycoon
11-05-11, 10:31 AM
I'd been visiting nbrs and no pop ups,and tried to place orders straight away the out of sync message came up.
It seemed pretty similar to what was happening on empire story yesterday with the markets.
It seems okay now,thank goodness.
Thank you though.

smokley10
11-05-11, 05:18 PM
I am having the same problem! Sometimes I even come back to find my store empty!! I am losing time and coins on this game! I like it but if the glitch is not fixed I'll delete it.

kooky panda
11-05-11, 05:47 PM
I am having the same problem! Sometimes I even come back to find my store empty!! I am losing time and coins on this game! I like it but if the glitch is not fixed I'll delete it.
If you are blocking your door while making the clothes, then coming back putting out clothes and opening up you could have a quick sell. Are you getting coins for the clothes that sell?
If this is the case, blocking the door is not part of the design of the game and sometimes these quick sales will happen. It is not a glitch.

Some members have said when they do block the door, when they open to play, they let the game run for about 20 mintues before leaving to like nbrs or play another game and this sometimes
prevents the quick sales.