PDA

View Full Version : Declining gifts

glittergirly1
11-04-11, 08:23 AM
I understand we are allowed to only receive 20 gifts a day.

I have quite a few friends and sometimes I don't like what they send me and I want to wait for a gift I can use. My question is when you decline a gift does that still count towards the 20? Or will other gifts pop up to replace the one you declined.

I'm asking because it seems like when I decline gifts I don't get any other offers to replace the ones I declined.

kooky panda
11-04-11, 08:25 AM
If you decline a gift it will not count towards your 20. Another gift can replace it. I do it all the time.

glittergirly1
11-04-11, 08:26 AM
Wow quick response! Thanks kooky

nmishii
11-04-11, 08:28 AM
Declined gifts do not count towards the 20 max.

Old gifts that roll off your list don't pop up anymore when you decline a gift, but new gifts can replace it.

I have declined gifts and they have been replaced by others.

nmishii
11-04-11, 08:29 AM
Okay, I'm a slow typer.

kooky panda
11-04-11, 08:31 AM
Okay, I'm a slow typer.

I just had alot of coffee this morning:D

divaxchange
11-04-11, 02:48 PM
What are best gifts and why? I am new and a very good neighbor, so I like to send best gifts since they don't cost. I have a billion dog bowls �� is there a reason that is sent so often? I am building things so I really appreciate the material gifts, but should I send someone what they sent me? I don't have time to ask my many neighbors individually, what is best practice?

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place for this ��

barleycoon
11-04-11, 02:53 PM
What are best gifts and why? I am new and a very good neighbor, so I like to send best gifts since they don't cost. I have a billion dog bowls 😜 is there a reason that is sent so often? I am building things so I really appreciate the material gifts, but should I send someone what they sent me? I don't have time to ask my many neighbors individually, what is best practice?

Thanks and sorry if this is the wrong place for this 😁

Some players do prefer the dog bowls,as they can be sold for the most amount of coins.
Others like parts especially when building,don't worry about it too much hopefully your nbrs are understanding.
We can recieve 20 gifts per day,and 20 parts per day ( by part request means).
Sell your dog bowls too,lots of coins then.