PDA

View Full Version : Your Farm could be greener!

GroupMagma
11-03-11, 02:24 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/farm_tease_solar.png

Power your Farm with Solar Panels, coming soon!

pinkster73
11-03-11, 02:28 PM
Hmmm, interesting

ddenise
11-03-11, 02:50 PM
solar panels? I thought they already had that...

caljean
11-03-11, 03:01 PM
Is this for FS? Why?

MiniLaura
11-03-11, 03:06 PM
This seems odd to me.

solar panels? I thought they already had that...
we have wind turbines, not solar panels

FarmerPKB
11-03-11, 03:19 PM
What about a big fat turkey for Thanksgiving??
GM are you teasing us??

GroupMagma
11-03-11, 03:24 PM
What about a big fat turkey for Thanksgiving??
GM are you teasing us??

Well, these are teasers. :)

shakiba
11-03-11, 03:30 PM
Wow. I like my farm to be green

FarmerPKB
11-03-11, 04:07 PM
Well, these are teasers. :)

Naughty naughty for teasing us!!! Lol

Ok I will wait and see if we get our big fat turkey.

MrsPamB
11-03-11, 04:08 PM
Okay, let's discuss these solar panels we are getting tomorrow instead of the S****ION other things we have asked for and polled for...

No sir, I dont like em . Just my two cents.

But I love the llama!!!

pinkster73
11-03-11, 05:13 PM
Okay, let's discuss these solar panels we are getting tomorrow instead of the S****ION other things we have asked for and polled for...

But I love the llama!!!

Agreed. The llama is cute, solar panels not so much

yanochka
11-03-11, 06:17 PM

But I love the llama!!!

I agree...there is a possibility to use these as building materials though, of course if these are for coins...which I doubt...

jimbobbillyray
11-03-11, 06:21 PM
Not so impressed with this one.

Yarox
11-03-11, 07:28 PM
These will be coins, It said so in the Facebook post :)

crystalrayn3
11-03-11, 10:41 PM
I'd trade the llama for a plump, juicy turkey😜

sourlicorice2
11-04-11, 09:45 AM
Love the llama but will pass on the solar panels.

FarmerPKB
11-04-11, 11:32 AM
Naughty naughty for teasing us!!! Lol

Ok I will wait and see if we get our big fat turkey.

We didn't get our Big Fat Turkey!! Sniff sniff

I'm pouting now!!

Maybe next week!!!!

keeker58
11-04-11, 12:44 PM
It seems the solar panel wasn't thought through very well. Our farms are already being greened by the sun (in the virtual world), so it is a little confusing in my brain how a solar panel could grow our crops??? and I don't know that many would want to hook up buildings to solar. I could be wrong on this, but there are some many other items that could have been offered.
On the other hand, the crop duster, or waterer plane, as I refer to it, because I don't put chemicals on my farm (ha-ha) is fabulous!!! Just love it! Thank you for that.

micogal
11-04-11, 01:50 PM
I am confused. This "free" game cost me $70 dollars last month to buy gems so I could get the neat things. So ade the solar panels going to grow our crops faster or give us more money when we harvest? If not what is the point of them. I think that since we all end up paying to play this "free" game that we would be given items in updates that we want and ask for instead of useless items that no one wants. The only neat item is the llama which of course you have to buy with gems. I'm sorry but $10 for an animal is ridiculous. Please start putting some thought and start listening to what the customers want and ask for. Just the 2 cents of a paying customer.

quentinsmommy
11-05-11, 01:34 PM
I'm so sorry, but I kind of agree with micogal there. I cannot afford gems, and it seems that almost all new items cost soooo many gems. Maybe for a Christmas gift to all TL players, we could get some more coin items?;)

wapuff
11-05-11, 01:44 PM
How do you acheive "cool cowboy" items?

quentinsmommy
11-05-11, 01:47 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I got a poncho somehow, but I can't remember how....

MiniLaura
11-05-11, 02:15 PM
Buy animals.

More info on Collectibles here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

nancy6lex
11-07-11, 10:11 PM
How did you get the crop duster.

nmishii
11-07-11, 10:22 PM
How did you get the crop duster.

It was a limited time offer available to a random number of people. It was offered for 3 days starting last Friday so the promotion is over now.