PDA

View Full Version : C an i now go back to the non-Halloween version?

rookie65
11-03-11, 11:02 AM
I have been playing the Halloween version of BS (actually also RS) because that's where the new recipe updates for Halloween were for the last couple of updates. Now that Halloween has come and gone, and I am almost done mastering all those recipes, I was thinking of deleting the Halloween version. When I started the normal version of BS today, it appears that the Halloween recipes are now available there too. Can I really go back to the normal version and get the updates (like the one expected for Friday) there like before? Thank you in advance!!

kooky panda
11-03-11, 11:03 AM
Oh yes you can go back to the original game. You can go ahead and delete the halloween version
(you can redownload again later if you want to).
The original game will get all the new updates just like before.

rookie65
11-03-11, 11:05 AM
Thanks! I feel so behind that I am still opeing my Halloween versions. lol

kooky panda
11-03-11, 11:08 AM
actually I am still playing my halloween versions. I will eventually go back to the original game but I like the background.:)

Rachael98
11-03-11, 12:49 PM
actually I am still playing my halloween versions. I will eventually go back to the original game but I like the background.:)

I do too, but sometimes the ghosts on Farm get in the way...

chillez
11-04-11, 08:06 AM
i just want to keep my Halloween theme for a little longer so I'm going to keep the other version for a bit longer.

clover56
11-04-11, 02:58 PM
I need some clarification. There are different versions of BS related to holidays? A Halloween and Christmas version? I am currently playing the regular version of BS and would like to play the Christmas version so how does that work? I download Christmas and keep my regular version but just not play it? I guess my real question is do I loss my regular version, gems and all or am I just starting a new game that happens to be BS Christmas.

Rachael98
11-04-11, 03:01 PM
I need some clarification. There are different versions of BS related to holidays? A Halloween and Christmas version? I am currently playing the regular version of BS and would like to play the Christmas version so how does that work? I download Christmas and keep my regular version but just not play it? I guess my real question is do I loss my regular version, gems and all or am I just starting a new game that happens to be BS Christmas.

There is (for Apple, not Android though), a normal version and a Halloween version. You do not lose any progress on any extra versions, they should syncronise together. However, there's sometimes a short delay so you should normally just use one at a time:).

DaojinWildfire
11-04-11, 03:44 PM
Yes, you can go back to the normal version if you don't want to continue playing from the Halloween version. Before you uninstall the Halloween version, make sure you properly close the app, so that your latest game data is received by our servers. Once the app is properly closed, go ahead and uninstall it, and play from the normal version.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)