PDA

View Full Version : Coins not saving while not playing bakery story.... Help!!!

coqui12
11-01-11, 11:01 PM
Hello Team Lava,

First off I would like to congratulate you on a fantastic job. Bakery story is so addicting, it's awesome! I've gotten several of my friends hooked on it.

The reason for my email is because I've been experiencing a glitch and I'm sure you're aware of it but decided to write anyway.

It just so happens that whenever I'm not playing during the day or while I'm sleeping that the coins I earn have not been accumulating. I haven't been able to get past the 1,100,000 coins and its been like that for over a week. I've also noticed that it happens when I simply close the app on my phone. I literally see the coins decreasing as the game is loading. One time it went from 1,900,000 back to 1,050,000.

Hopefully you can resolve this glitch soon. In the likely event that this can be resolved on an individual basis my storm8 ID is: coqui12 and my bakery name is coqui.

My guess is that I've probably lost about 2 or 3 million coins overall at minimum. If its possible to place them back on my coin count I'd appreciate it.

You guys totally rock!!

Thanks a million for helping me with my issue!!!!

barleycoon
11-02-11, 12:16 AM
Hi, others are having this issue,their is more information on this thread too.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing
I love bakery story to,have you trying deleting the app and then re downloading,your game is saved on TLs servers,so you won't lose anything.