PDA

View Full Version : New Fashion Winter/ Holiday Poll (Part 2) 11-1

kooky panda
11-01-11, 08:03 PM
Part two of the Winter/Holiday poll. PLease vote for the items you would like to see come to Fashion Story. The poll will run two weeks , then I will submit the results to GM.

You can vote for more than one item.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/images-2-1-1.jpg

sourlicorice2
11-01-11, 08:43 PM
I voted for all. I know most of those would be gems items which is fine but I do hope if they come out with red and green floor tiles and wallpaper that those will be for coins not gems. Currently there are no red and green tiles and wallpaper for coins. It would take to many gems to cover the entire floor and wall if they were for gems. If they came out with fancy Xmas tiles and wallpaper for gems fine but I'm hoping they'll at least also come out with simple red and green tiles and wallpaper for coins. Don't mind using gems for a few gem tiles but not to cover the whole floor with, would be to expensive to do that.

LCAHEARTS
11-01-11, 09:40 PM
I voted for all. I know most of those would be gems items which is fine but I do hope if they come out with red and green floor tiles and wallpaper that those will be for coins not gems. Currently there are no red and green tiles and wallpaper for coins. It would take to many gems to cover the entire floor and wall if they were for gems. If they came out with fancy Xmas tiles and wallpaper for gems fine but I'm hoping they'll at least also come out with simple red and green tiles and wallpaper for coins. Don't mind using gems for a few gem tiles but not to cover the whole floor with, would be to expensive to do that.

I super agree with you. I've been dying for purple and white as well. If we don't get red for the holidays, I'd at least hope for it for Valentine's Day.

mtytomlinson
11-01-11, 10:25 PM

Agree too. We need more coin items. And the gem items should be more prettier or creative so that gems used are more worthy.

shakiba
11-02-11, 06:13 AM
Agree too. We need more coin items. And the gem items should be more prettier or creative so that gems used are more worthy.

Very true, but I know moat of the items listed will be in a holiday box, so idk... :/

shannonlaforme
11-02-11, 08:13 AM
That's an excellent idea, release two sets of decorations, same but one with a little more sparkle for the gems and a plainer version for coins.

pinkberry22
11-02-11, 08:16 AM
Voted for most items lol

kattybell
11-02-11, 08:21 AM
I love the idea for a figure skater catalog.

barleycoon
11-02-11, 10:56 AM
I love the idea for a figure skater catalog.

Me to,sounds amazing and the snowflake dressing rooms.I'd love snowflakes for the wall and floor tiles too,lots of glitter please.

ddenise
11-02-11, 03:34 PM
Kooky, could you add a Snowflake mirror? maybe and ice castle?...or should that be for Farm?

sammyjo2000
11-02-11, 03:43 PM
I just hope they are cute!

ilovecooper14
11-12-11, 03:52 PM
I voted for all of the above :o
I love everything that has to do with winter, hehe:rolleyes:

kooky panda
11-16-11, 05:57 AM
Thanks for all the votes. The results have been submitted over to GM.