PDA

View Full Version : How many bix do you do?

redbites
11-01-11, 04:29 PM
It's simple how many weetbix do you do/eat?

I do 12!! How about you?

Rachael98
11-01-11, 04:31 PM
Zero.
I find them dry, tasteless, disgusting and generally vile.

Oh, is that harsh:o?

redbites
11-01-11, 04:32 PM
Zero.
I find them dry, tasteless, disgusting and generally vile.

Oh, is that harsh:o?
Have you even tried them? They are only avaliable in NZ and AU

Rachael98
11-01-11, 04:34 PM
Have you even tried them? They are only avaliable in NZ and AU

Ummm...I'm pretty sure they're that healthy thing here too:confused:???

redbites
11-01-11, 04:35 PM
Ummm...I'm pretty sure they're that healthy thing here too:confused:???
The british one is completely different. It is called weetabix

shakiba
11-01-11, 04:39 PM
I am so lost, um what is a bix?

Rachael98
11-01-11, 04:39 PM
The british one is completely different. It is called weetabix

Oh...*slaps self round face*...

...just because I can't read:(*blushes and runs away*.

redbites
11-01-11, 04:40 PM
I am so lost, um what is a bix?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weet-Bix

shakiba
11-01-11, 04:44 PM
Oh never heard of them well probably bc they r avalaible only in NZ and Australia. :/

Rachael98
11-01-11, 04:50 PM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weet-Bix

You know where it says that it's almost identical to Weetabix? ^^ So still zero, and according to the article talk page, the UK version is nicer. So...:/

sterlingempire
11-01-11, 05:02 PM
They are AWESOME with some extra honey! Try it!

expressW
11-01-11, 05:05 PM
I can only eat max 6. U need lotsa milk and adding some banana or strawberry is good...well, strawberry now since bananas are so expensive but....weetbix, weetabix, love em!!

The mini ones with dried fruit is good for a snack without milk too.... Just a but dry, that's all...

Rachael98
11-01-11, 05:07 PM
I can only eat max 6. U need lotsa milk and adding some banana or strawberry is good...well, strawberry now since bananas are so expensive but....weetbix, weetabix, love em!!

The mini ones with dried fruit is good for a snack without milk too.... Just a but dry, that's all...

Strawberries are far more expensive! Which is strange, since the UK can actually grow them!

driftboutique
11-01-11, 05:20 PM
Hmm... I guess shredded wheat is the closest thing we have here? I haven't had it since I was a kid because cereal makes me sick, but I don't miss it. Has anyone had both to compare?

Rachael98
11-01-11, 05:23 PM
Hmm... I guess shredded wheat is the closest thing we have here? I haven't had it since I was a kid because cereal makes me sick, but I don't miss it. Has anyone had both to compare?

I've had Weetabix and shredded wheat...actually the two cereals that I don't like!

redbites
11-01-11, 05:24 PM
I'm in america until late december and I find that shredded wheat is too messy, less compact and has less flavour. Weet bix is way more filling

driftboutique
11-01-11, 07:11 PM
I'm in america until late december and I find that shredded wheat is too messy, less compact and has less flavour. Weet bix is way more filling

The texture does look pretty different. It actually looks like an oat cereal I used to eat when I was little, although those were in the shape of little rings and obviously weetbix is wheat. It was kind of gross and kind of appealing at the same time, lol.

redbites
11-01-11, 07:35 PM
Well aussie kids are weetbix kids

bawpotter
11-02-11, 12:44 PM
Never tried it... I dunno, it doesn't look that bad.

Limaxa
11-03-11, 01:22 PM
Unfortunately we don't have weetbix here and nothing comparable.. But in the picture they look a bit dry..

Joypickles
11-05-11, 03:55 AM
i eat them cut in half like a biscuit with butter while watching tv. luv them can do about 6 in a go