PDA

View Full Version : Where's my stew?

filo66
11-01-11, 03:47 PM
I just checked "My Gifts" and there isn't any stew to be found. I've accepted a bunch and was thinking I was getting close to the max (32767) and didn't expect to see none at all.

I thought this bug was fixed?

Rachael98
11-01-11, 03:48 PM
Tried restarting?

filo66
11-02-11, 02:12 PM
Yes, I've restarted and reinstalled.

So, nobody else is seeing this?

greygull
11-02-11, 02:16 PM
I have not noticed this for either of my games. Can you please provide your device and version, and game version?

filo66
11-02-11, 02:24 PM
I have not noticed this for either of my games. Can you please provide your device and version, and game version?

'Droid X
Android version 2.3.3
I don't know how to get the game version, but I've got the latest one on the Android Marketplace which is, what, 6-8 weeks old?

greygull
11-02-11, 02:28 PM
The game version is in the Help/FAQ tab, should be 1.2.1. I'll pass this along.

Also, did you accept new ones today? Did they show up?

pinkster73
11-02-11, 02:36 PM
On a side note, 32767 stews?! Wow

nmishii
11-02-11, 02:46 PM
greygull,

For future reference, where exactly in the Help / FAQ is the version listed for Android? I looked for it in the past on more than one game, and could not find it. This would be helpful, and easier than my method.

I get the version from Settings => Applications => Manage Applications => <game>, or from the game description in the Android Market that lists the latest version when there is no option to install.

The latest version since 8/16 is 1.2.1. It has the constructables.

greygull
11-02-11, 02:55 PM
The Help/FAQ is under the main menu tab, the very bottom right, next to Settings. When opened, the version number is on the bottom right side of the blue box.

Exactly the same for Bakery. Farm is main menu, bottom row middle, version number in the same place.

filo66
11-02-11, 03:04 PM
The game version is in the Help/FAQ tab, should be 1.2.1. I'll pass this along.

Also, did you accept new ones today? Did they show up?

I looked there and, while I saw the notice for new Badges and where to locate them in the game, I didn't see the version.

I'll take your word about it being 1.2.1. :)

On a side note, 32767 stews?! Wow

I've hit that number several times. I rarely use my food gifts until they max... and that usually only takes about 5 weeks or so if I accept them all. :P

nmishii
11-02-11, 03:06 PM
The Help/FAQ is under the main menu tab, the very bottom right, next to Settings. When opened, the version number is on the bottom right side of the blue box.

Exactly the same for Bakery. Farm is main menu, bottom row middle, version number in the same place.

Thank you. Found it in BS. I was looking in the text box in each game. And without knowing where to look or without a magnifying glass, I didn't notice it was there.

filo66
11-02-11, 03:44 PM
Thank you. Found it in BS. I was looking in the text box in each game. And without knowing where to look or without a magnifying glass, I didn't notice it was there.

Same here in RS. Wow that's some tiny type, but the 1.2.1 version is confirmed.