PDA

View Full Version : No tips getting thru!!

barbpoc
11-01-11, 02:20 PM
On my Halloween version I'm not getting my tips, yet people are saying it's full. On the regular version, I can see them and retrieve them. Am I going to have to keep 2 restaurant stories going? Help!

kooky panda
11-01-11, 02:28 PM
On my Halloween version I'm not getting my tips, yet people are saying it's full. On the regular version, I can see them and retrieve them. Am I going to have to keep 2 restaurant stories going? Help!
Be careful playing both the the games. There is a delay when you go from one game to the other game. It is better to only play one of the games.
If you do go from one game to the other, visit a nbr and come back to give the other game time to catch up and show your tips.

greygull
11-01-11, 02:30 PM
There is a lag if you are trying to play both games. Something's will show up in one version, but will be delayed in the other (it does go both ways). Try restating your device, and only opening one. If you do not see the tips right away, try visiting a neighbor or two before returning to your place.

barbpoc
11-01-11, 02:38 PM
I'm NOT playing both games! I uploaded the original to see if I'm missing something.....and I was!! My tips. It's been like this all day. No tips. I knew something funny was going on. When I checked my messages and they said "full" I was stumped because nothing showed on my game!

Rachael98
11-01-11, 02:40 PM
I'm NOT playing both games! I uploaded the original to see if I'm missing something.....and I was!! My tips. It's been like this all day. No tips. I knew something funny was going on. When I checked my messages and they said "full" I was stumped because nothing showed on my game!

Just use whichever version it shows up on. Delete Hallowe'en or just don't use it if normal works better.

DaojinWildfire
11-02-11, 11:33 AM
Try closing the app so your game data refreshes with the servers.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

whosyabaka
11-02-11, 11:54 AM
My storm Id is "whosyabaka" and I put a lot of money building my bakery up.... I just got a new phone against my will...and none of that could transfer...is there a way I can transfer my bakery?

greygull
11-02-11, 12:15 PM
I posted this for you in another thread

You can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, games and game names, and they will be able to transfer for you. Make sure you download all the games beforehand.

BloodRoses
11-02-11, 09:51 PM

I've been having the same problem!!! Mostly in fashion but some in rs and bs as well...i think it's some type of sync problem because my game starts lagging and then freezes and finally force closes! I've been having to fully exit out of whichever game i'm playing and then open it again and suddenly my stores are completely filled with likes/tips! It's very frustrating to have to keep completely closing each game and restarting just to see my likes/tips but nothing else is working for me! I've tried restarting device as well as uninstall/reinstall but that did nothing! This only started this past week! I'm on android gingerbread, most recent market versions of all games. Also i play on 2 different android devices and have the same problem on both devices....weird!

greygull
11-02-11, 10:21 PM
Are you using the task ****er before you play? I have to run mine a couple of times before I start the games (and several other apps). When you exit (not getting the force close), do you just hit the home button, or do you use the back button to get the message "Are you sure you want to exit?"?