PDA

View Full Version : ideas

arthena
11-01-11, 01:37 PM
i was talking with my friend about there being a fashion story:christmas. She totally agreed to it. Now im wondering will TeamLava ever make one?

Rachael98
11-01-11, 01:40 PM
I really hope that they do (I'm not sure what Android users would want though: the game or to get closer to feature parity). As well as being amazing for anyone who downloads it-if the Hallowe'en versions are anything to go by-it pushes TL high up into the AppStore. That's good for them too, so I personally really hope so:).

nmishii
11-01-11, 01:49 PM
I would rather not have a Christmas version.

Not everyone belongs to a religion that celebrates Christmas and should not be forced to download a Christmas version to get new items to be able to cook and master.

I'm hoping that they put their efforts into feature parity rather than another feature-only version available to one platform.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 02:10 PM

Not everyone belongs to a religion that celebrates Christmas and should not be forced to download a Christmas version to get new items to be able to cook and master.

I'm hoping that they put their efforts into feature parity rather than another feature-only version available to one platform.

Not everyone celebrates Hallowe'en or VDay either. However, many people-even if they do not belong to a religion that officially celebrates it-still get involved with the Christmad goodwill and spirit.
However, I agree that it should not be constantly posted, though if there are Christmas updates I think it might be a good idea to go only to those who wish to celebrate it.

And of course, I thought that might be your opinion on what you think should be focussed on...

arthena
11-01-11, 02:42 PM
then it got me thinking what about easter, etc.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 02:45 PM
then it got me thinking what about easter, etc.

Any season, yes:)! Just have to be slightly careful about religion, as nmishii said, but I like the additional versions.

barleycoon
11-01-11, 03:05 PM
I'd love Christmas versions too,I really hope it does not offend other religious groups though.
I love having all the special Christmas items and I'm sure we will get some lovely items either way.

arthena
11-01-11, 04:05 PM

well its not about christians maybe only presents and gifts u sometimes get. And santa and all that.

arthena
11-01-11, 04:24 PM
Or what about Surprise stories that give u stuff for other storys

arthena
11-01-11, 05:46 PM
i was talking with my friend about there being a fashion story:christmas. She totally agreed to it. Now im wondering will teamlava ever make one?

does any one have any other thoughts about this. Please leave nice comments, too

arthena
11-02-11, 08:36 AM
i would rather not have a christmas version.

Not everyone belongs to a religion that celebrates christmas and should not be forced to download a christmas version to get new items to be able to cook and master.

well maybe they arent forced to get it ya know cause not that many get halloween versions either. I was sugesting an idea.

nmishii
11-02-11, 10:11 AM
well maybe they arent forced to get it ya know cause not that many get halloween versions either. I was sugesting an idea.

For Halloween, people needed to download the Halloween version in order to get the content. I was assuming this would be the same for the Christmas version.

If the background wasn't Christmas, it wouldn't be as bad. People can choose to buy or not buy the content, but they have to have the background. Or maybe people could choose the background they wanted, for example, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, winter, regular.

The Halloween version:
> was only available to iOS but not Android
> was available for some games but not all
> was required to download to get the content
> was delayed from 3 hrs to over 2 weeks
> gave out free gems or free gifts to a random number of people but not all

This caused a lot of unhappiness to many in one or more categories. Some did not like having to download a new version. Some did not like the unfairness and expressed themselves rather negatively. TL was not fair in handling the groups of unhappy people.

TL needs to be fair. If TL were to release other special versions they need to do it for all, not a select group. It needs to be released early enough for people to enjoy the decorations for the full season. Otherwise its not worth the unhappiness it will cause those who will not get the special version or promotion, or whose content is delayed.

barleycoon
11-02-11, 10:28 AM

Thank you so much for your lovely suggestions,they are great ideas.
It's also personal choice,whether you choose to install that app or not.

kooky panda
11-02-11, 10:31 AM
Arthena-- Ideas are always welcome.:)
I always get excited when different holidays come around!! I love decorating my games.

nmishii
11-02-11, 10:46 AM
Thank you so much for your lovely suggestions,they are great ideas.
It's also personal choice,whether you choose to install that app or not.

Some were not given the choice to download or not download the Halloween app. That would need to be changed if there were other special versions released.

barleycoon
11-02-11, 10:52 AM
Some were not given the choice to download or not download the Halloween app. That would need to be changed if there were other special versions released.

Thank you,yes I'm aware of that.I just meant to those it was offered had that choice.
The special versions of the apps should be released to both platforms,but I don't know if their are issues that prevent TL from being able to achieve this.

arthena
11-03-11, 06:17 AM
Arthena-- Ideas are always welcome.:)
I always get excited when different holidays come around!! I love decorating my games.

so do i kooky panda but for me all the dec?r is always gems and my dad wont let me get gems so i cant decorate.

ariesblu
11-27-11, 02:56 AM
Interesting concept, since I think it's something they're already familiar doing for one platform, but I think it would be a waste of time.

sourlicorice2
11-27-11, 04:50 AM
Id prefer to have the Xmas items in the regular shop and not in a Xmas version. AND definetly have it available for everyone. AND no random free gift for downloading Xmas version (like they did the Halloween version)if they decide to go that route. Also of course if the do create a Xmas version make it available for both platforms or not at all. Things need to be kept fair otherwise u r gonna have more unhappy/angry costumers. Though I hope they just include Xmas items etc in the regular version rather than creating another one.

gingerrabbitkitkat
11-27-11, 11:23 AM
Maybe not a Christmas story but some cute christmas outfits on the regular fashion story.

starstar2
11-27-11, 04:52 PM
Xmas items in regular shop rather than Xmas version.
And if possible, another 40% off at Xmas.

silverwindxd
11-27-11, 06:26 PM
Maybe some seasonal items such as window with snow falling outside, or trees, bamboo trees, etc.

arthena
12-22-11, 03:25 PM
Wow every body these are great ideas