PDA

View Full Version : Why arent there better things to buy

rinda
11-01-11, 10:40 AM
Does every thing have to be bought with gems that are nice. Put more things out put at a higher price of money its unfair i have all this money and theres nothing worth buying

stageactress
11-01-11, 10:41 AM
I totally agree!! Sure, its how they make their money, but we need cooler stuff to buy without GEMS!!

nmishii
11-01-11, 11:02 AM
While the nicest things should be for gems, there should be more nicer things sold for coins. They should be items that are nicer than normally priced coin items, comparable to some gems items. We're not asking for overpriced normal items, which I feel we have gotten recently in Farm Story.

Maria536
11-01-11, 11:32 AM
I'm not getting any of my new items from the store, it says congratulations but when I go to get it there is
Nothing there y cant I see it and buy it.

kooky panda
11-01-11, 11:36 AM
I'm not getting any of my new items from the store, it says congratulations but when I go to get it there is
Nothing there y cant I see it and buy it.

which items are you looking for? last weeks updates? Last week we got new clothes for the avatar ( in closet) but no new catalog items.

quentinsmommy
11-01-11, 01:11 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. I was actually thinking of quitting Fashion Story until the new Halloween updates came in with quite a few new coin items. I cannot afford gems and my botique would be much nicer if a few more things cost coins.....

barleycoon
11-01-11, 01:21 PM
We have had some really lovely coin items recently,I'm sure everyones boutiques are lovely,they are all unique just like us.
Hopefully,we will continue to receive nice coin items.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 01:36 PM
We have had some really lovely coin items recently,I'm sure everyones boutiques are lovely,they are all unique just like us.
Hopefully,we will continue to receive nice coin items.

I'm not quite sure what to add to that..apart from "I cannot agree more".

swtie101
11-02-11, 04:18 PM
I totally agree. The best stuff has to be bought w/ gems, which is understandable. But when shopping with coins vs. gems, there is nothing comparable. The coin items are "general", nothing fancy. Can we get items that look somewhere in between the coin items & gem items & have them sold for coins? This would be awesome! I know you make your money by ppl buying gems, but some of us do not have the $ to buy gems.

I have seen this written A LOT through out this forum, but seems like nothing has been released in the game.

Rachael98
11-02-11, 04:29 PM
I totally agree. The best stuff has to be bought w/ gems, which is understandable. But when shopping with coins vs. gems, there is nothing comparable. The coin items are "general", nothing fancy. Can we get items that look somewhere in between the coin items & gem items & have them sold for coins? This would be awesome! I know you make your money by ppl buying gems, but some of us do not have the $ to buy gems.

I have seen this written A LOT through out this forum, but seems like nothing has been released in the game.

I wouldn't say "general". I'd say "highest standard" (as that's what TL is) then "premium". You can design fantastic places just by using coins; gem items are added extras. Additionally, you can earn gems in most games, plus enter Contests. They just gave away over 1,500 gems!

Hawaiianmomma
11-02-11, 04:42 PM
At least fashion got coin decorations for this last holiday as bakery only got a table

nmishii
11-02-11, 04:54 PM
At least fashion got coin decorations for this last holiday as bakery only got a table

Restaurant Story did not get any coin decorations. Farm Story got a mummy pig/sheep and a coin constructable haunted barn.

Hawaiianmomma
11-02-11, 04:58 PM
It maybe so truthful but I pointed out what was only of interest to me.....as I have previously acquired a couple of items from last year......it would have sufficed for this current year but chose to add.....unfortunately bakery has never presented a Halloween feature til this year....shame it did not obviously market this trendy Holiday for all consumers with a larger decor pkg.