PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for listening!

Unregistered
06-05-10, 02:10 AM
I would like to thank the reviewers of this forum. I feel like they really listen & care about our concerns. I love this game and I am very pleased with the additions they've made. I am the one that wanted a better choice in decor & gem options. You guys really came through & fast! Great job! Keep it up!

denobones
06-05-10, 02:55 AM
They did not listen 2 me when i said they should run the game off the clock and make it offline as well as online so very sad

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-05-10, 03:05 AM
They did not listen 2 me when i said they should run the game off the clock and make it offline as well as online so very sad

Enough now, Denobones.

I am sorry that you paid internet usage charges but that is your AU internet service provider/phone company's policy and you are free to choose either a new provider or a package with a better download limit.

This game is social at heart and that requires packets to be sent backward and forward as messages are themselves sent and received between players, this will not work offline and I can only tell you to download a different game while you continue to be charged for usage.

It is sad not to be able to enjoy the game and I feel for you but this will rapidly fade if you continue to patrol these forums only to use the threads of others as a soapbox for your misplaced disappointment with the developers for making a game in the same vein as Farm Ville was on Facebook.

Denobones
06-05-10, 04:11 AM
yer strawberry ur right I just really like this game :( and i think it just sucks that I am not in The Usa where Unlimited data is a GO.. I guess i am just jealous because the option is there but we do not have this in Australia but I think they got the point so i will pipe down about it now.

Ha Ha

Unregistered
06-05-10, 08:31 AM
Thank you a million, guys! Woke up this morning and I was a level 36 and saw the new expansion options! Totally happy! Keep up the good work and keep those updates comin'! Thank you again!

Technocrat
06-06-10, 03:47 PM

If this were done, then people could set their clocks ahead and harvest four-day crops mere seconds after planting them.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-07-10, 01:05 AM
If this were done, then people could set their clocks ahead and harvest four-day crops mere seconds after planting them.

Another good point. Now, inexplicably, I have the urge to break out my Saturn and play Nights: Into Dreams. :p