PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coins for City Cash?

letsrok713
10-31-11, 06:31 PM
Has there been any thought of being able to trade Gold Coins for City cash?:)

danib11
10-31-11, 07:46 PM
I agree!!!

mylittlelego
10-31-11, 07:58 PM
i doubt tl will do that i got millions of coins and they need money

barleycoon
11-01-11, 05:55 AM
We do have the ability to earn gems,which is lovely,we also have lots of very nice items for coins.
None of the games on the current Market that i've played/ or play allow for changing coins into city cash/gems etc.
TL are very generous in the amount of city cash/gems that we recieve though the ranking system,badges etc.

sourlicorice2
11-01-11, 08:03 AM
We do have the ability to earn gems,which is lovely,we also have lots of very nice items for coins.
None of the games on the current Market that i've played/ or play allow for changing coins into city cash/gems etc.
TL are very generous in the amount of city cash/gems that we recieve though the ranking system,badges etc.

I'd have to agree there. TL is very generous when it comes to earning gems. I've played another game, tiny zoo which allows u too but it's so minuscule an amount it. TL is definitely the most generous when it comes to earning free gems.

Rachael98
11-01-11, 09:06 AM

I'd have to agree there. TL is very generous when it comes to earning gems. I've played another game, tiny zoo which allows u too but it's so minuscule an amount it. TL is definitely the most generous when it comes to earning free gems.

Completely agree. It's one of the reasons I dong sulk whenever any gem item comes out; I can work for it.

jackroc
11-05-11, 05:42 AM
There are way too many cash items, and they are all far better than the coin items.

barleycoon
11-05-11, 05:50 AM
There are way too many cash items, and they are all far better than the coin items.

I think TL do try to give us a good balance of city cash or coin items,some weeks we have really lovely coin items.
I know this week alot are gem items,but they are very nice items.we do get the gem sales and the ability to earn free city cash.

letsrok713
11-14-11, 02:28 AM
The city cash earnings for android is nothing compared to iPhone. All the cool stuff you see is on iPhone users. It takes forever to earn 1 city dollar. But I still love the game.

ariesblu
11-14-11, 02:42 AM
Has there been any thought of being able to trade Gold Coins for City cash?:)
Yes, though unfortunately I do not think it will seriously happen.

ariesblu
11-14-11, 02:43 AM
Unfortunately not everyone can win gems the way you have written it. Not everyone has badges, etc.