PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Items / App

mamabear369
10-31-11, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone..

There's probably a thread about this already..

What happens after Halloween on FS.. Will the Halloween app go away?

If not, will all the Hallowen items (I.e. Trees) still be available?

Thanx!

Rachael98
10-31-11, 03:03 PM
Well, from past experience, TL may discontinue it, but it won't automatically disappear. However, for some people, the Hallowe'en items have already appeared in the normal (v.1.8.2) version:).

MiniLaura
10-31-11, 03:04 PM
The Halloween items are already available on the regular version of FS.
Last year, the Halloween stuff disappeared from the store when the Christmas stuff appeared, which I think was at the beginning of December. However, there was not a special Halloween edition of the game. The Valentines edition stuck around for about half a year before being taken down. But--the Valentines version was extremely buggy and wasn't worth playing.

FarmerPKB
10-31-11, 03:40 PM
I'm using the Halloween version and just to try it I put some Halloween items in inventory and then went to my regular farm version and the Halloween items I had put in inventory were there.

So if you are asking if you will lose your Halloween items, then I would say no. I have the latest version of farm story and Halloween so that might make a differance. I don't know, a mod could answer that much better than I.

Rachael98
10-31-11, 03:42 PM
I'm using the Halloween version and just to try it I put some Halloween items in inventory and then went to my regular farm version and the Halloween items I had put in inventory were there.

So if you are asking if you will lose your Halloween items, then I would say no. I have the latest version of farm story and Halloween so that might make a differance. I don't know, a mod could answer that much better than I.

The items are also in the Store on the normal (v.1.8.2) version:).

mamabear369
10-31-11, 04:44 PM
I opened up the regular version.. And items were still for sale there.. But I think too if you keep it in your inventory it will always be there.. Because I see neighbors that have last years items..

One of my neighbors was asking if the Carmel apple trees will still be available. I wanted to help answer their question..

Thanks for the responses.

kooky panda
10-31-11, 05:23 PM
I am sure eventually the option to buy the halloween items will be removed from the game, but items you have in storage will remain. I plan on buying more trees and coin animals gradually and storing them in hope that Farm will still be next halloween!!! I did that last year with the halloween items so this year I was able to mix and match old and new halloween items this year.:)