PDA

View Full Version : team edward!<3

fudge123442
10-30-11, 12:02 PM
This thread is for TEAM EDWARDS ONLY!!!! No TEAM JACOBS! ROBERT PATTINSON IS OUR TOPIC!

Rachael98
10-30-11, 12:05 PM
Sorry? What am I missing?

:confused:

pinkster73
10-30-11, 12:09 PM
Sorry? What am I missing?

It's twilight.

trenae
10-30-11, 12:12 PM
Ah haha - awesome - I <3 me some Edward.

Go Team Edward! :D

greygull
10-30-11, 12:18 PM
What about Team Alice? ;)

trenae
10-30-11, 12:20 PM
^^ haha get your own thread. :p

fudge123442
10-30-11, 12:39 PM
Haha. Whos excited for breaking dawn!<3

sunnyDreams
10-30-11, 01:13 PM
The books are Sooooo much better than the movies!

Hawaiianmomma
10-30-11, 01:18 PM
I'll take a mad werewolf anyday.....vampires are only good 4 1 thing....feasting on the living....lolno life of their own at all...lol

bawpotter
10-30-11, 01:51 PM
Never seen em', Never read em', Never plan to.

Rachael98
10-30-11, 01:52 PM
I've never seen or read them.
Once I finish my Agatha Christie and LOTR, I might give them a go. Books before films though.

sterlingempire
10-30-11, 02:52 PM

Rachael98
10-30-11, 02:54 PM

Knew you'd start posting again:).

What about?

shakiba
10-30-11, 04:32 PM

Same. I only saw the first movie for 5 minutes at a party years ago. Didn't like it, but sure... Team Edward it is. :P

Rachael98
10-30-11, 04:34 PM
In the newest YourFavoriteMartian music video, it has a guy wearing a Team Edward t-shirt and calls him a nerd. I notice things like that, yes...
Just sayin':p...oh, and BTW, what actually is the point in this thread?

redbites
10-30-11, 04:59 PM
Good choice, they are only chick flicks after all

pinkster73
10-30-11, 05:01 PM
In the newest YourFavoriteMartian music video, it has a guy wearing a Team Edward t-shirt and calls him a nerd. I notice things like that, yes...
Just sayin':p...oh, and BTW, what actually is the point in this thread?

The point, I believe, is to promote team Edward.

bawpotter
10-30-11, 05:18 PM
Good choice, they are only chick flicks after all

I would have to agree...

sourlicorice2
10-31-11, 02:58 PM
Books are good. Hated the first movie, didn't bother watching the others. But Edward is a good looking boy.

pinkster73
10-31-11, 03:01 PM
Books are good. Hated the first movie, didn't bother watching the others. But Edward is a good looking boy.

He too clean looking ;)

Halibel
10-31-11, 04:48 PM
I would have to agree...

Me agrees too.
Apparently everyone I've met that hates Twilight could instantly list 5 other BETTER vampire or werewolf movies.
I haven't seen many movies but my favourite vampire movie would be Let The Right One In, rated R.
Not trying to cause a fight but it would seem the film Let The Right One In has a higher rating then Twilight, Let The Right One In with a score of 8.1 / 10 and Twilight 5.4 / 10
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/ Link for Twilight
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/ Link for Let The Right One In

In Twilight's FAQ ( Frequent Answers and Questions )
The question goes "How much s*x, violence and profanity is in this movie?"
How many PG-13 movies would have a need to ask that sort of a question?!

sourlicorice2
11-01-11, 09:46 AM
I agree 'Let the Right One in' is soooo much better.

kattybell
11-01-11, 09:53 AM
I love the books, movies are OK. The movies keep getting better since the actors are learning how to act better (that's my opinion.) So Breaking Dawn Part 1 should be good. I really like Let the Right One In. True Blood is a good show.

expressW
11-01-11, 05:15 PM
Books were o...k.... The sookie stackhouse ones were better.....

The movies have wasted a total of 5 hours of my life..... The or first one was Soooo bad.... Sorry, but it was!! The other one where the werewolves all took off their shirts were much better... Haha, didn't know if that was the 2nd 3rd one...

As to Edward.... I know he is a vampire but.... He really needs a tan!! Team Jacob it is!!!

Hawaiianmomma
11-01-11, 09:28 PM
Edward"Grazie, ma ho gia avuto una torta al sangue per prima"
Jacob"Che pecatto! Allora, cervella con i capperi"

Lol...I couldn't resist...

crystalrayn3
11-02-11, 10:17 AM
Team Jacob is my choice. I'd rather have a fuzzy guy than one covered in Hello Kitty glitter😜

GreenHees
11-04-11, 09:20 PM
Can i choose team Charlie please....bella's dad...(loved him in Fracture with gossling and hopkins)

sourlicorice2
11-05-11, 02:40 AM
Team Jacob is my choice. I'd rather have a fuzzy guy than one covered in Hello Kitty glitter😜

Lol funny  I'd have to agree. The glitter when stepping into sunlight was pretty lame.

atlantisonearth
02-08-12, 07:14 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/xo164x.jpg

lanicefaith
02-08-12, 08:11 PM

Lol,me too plus the special effects for the wolves were awesome

dria_91
02-08-12, 09:46 PM
Team Edward here! Jacob is kinda too immature for me lol....Nothing wrong with a little sparkle imo!

Cosmae
02-18-12, 01:14 PM
Team Alice all the way! And out of all them guys, definitely JAMES! :D HAH! He is so much hotter. :P Sorry to rain on your parade.
Lol. I like the sparkles and glitter, but Robert Pattinson just doesn't do it for me. Edward is suppose to be super handsome, drop dead gorgeous! Rob is not.

87642andme
02-18-12, 11:14 PM
Hey! I'm a chick....and not on Team Edward.....eeewww!!!!

julia3032
02-19-12, 01:17 AM
I read the first book. I love the story. I can't stomach the writing...every other paragraph has an "eye roll". I know the target audience is a 13 year old girl, but, c'mon now. I liked the movies. I think it's pretty hard to do a credible acting job when your only facial movements are biting your lip and rolling your eyes. The character of Bella throws me off. I was a tomboy, but very feminine later on. Anyone as hard-core as Bella is presented to be should just get a sex change and get over it. I have to say, Breaking Dawn part 1 was a huge disappointment to me. I hope that the next one will be a lot better. I'm torn about Edward and Jacob too...Jacob has a point when he says that Bella could still have her life and her soul with him. But Edward is def. hot, for a "cold one".

atlantisonearth
02-19-12, 06:56 AM
I read the first book. I love the story. I can't stomach the writing...every other paragraph has an "eye roll". I know the target audience is a 13 year old girl, but, c'mon now. I liked the movies. I think it's pretty hard to do a credible acting job when your only facial movements are biting your lip and rolling your eyes. The character of Bella throws me off. I was a tomboy, but very feminine later on. Anyone as hard-core as Bella is presented to be should just get a sex change and get over it. I have to say, Breaking Dawn part 1 was a huge disappointment to me. I hope that the next one will be a lot better. I'm torn about Edward and Jacob too...Jacob has a point when he says that Bella could still have her life and her soul with him. But Edward is def. hot, for a "cold one".

Breaking Dawn has the full story

Green4life1
02-23-12, 05:40 AM

Me neither every time I hear, "oh have u watched twilight?" I also hear," team Jacob team Jacob team jacob" even if I get a million free tickets to see twilight I wouldn't use em because its only Girly girls that care about these and they say "oh Jacob is so hot and I totally love team Jacob" u know what I mean it's just so annoying and you get sick and tired of it very easily so I think you pretty much see my side of the story

kattybell
02-23-12, 05:47 AM
Me neither every time I hear, "oh have u watched twilight?" I also hear," team Jacob team Jacob team jacob" even if I get a million free tickets to see twilight I wouldn't use em because its only Girly girls that care about these and they say "oh Jacob is so hot and I totally love team Jacob" u know what I mean it's just so annoying and you get sick and tired of it very easily so I think you pretty much see my side of the story

I enjoy Twilight books and the movies because of the romance, mystery and vampire parts. Not because of the actors, or if they're "hot." I see your point though. I also don't see Robert Pattionson as being Edward Cullen. That's the best part about books, imagination. Just like all books that I read, I enjoy them because of the mystery, suspense, being able to imagine a different world. Reading is the best.

Green4life1
02-25-12, 09:43 AM
My teacher used to always say it's better to read than to watch the movie

TheRandomDude
03-02-12, 03:26 PM
What about Team Alice? ;)

I'll make a thread just for u :) this one will be a poll though for all possible Teams