PDA

View Full Version : Point of having extra door

andreiamarques30
10-30-11, 05:51 AM
What's the point of having an extra door?
More costumers getting in?

kooky panda
10-30-11, 07:41 AM
I have not noticed more customers or more sales. I have the extra door more for decoration and to be able to section of to have two stores.

jkhanso2
10-30-11, 12:17 PM
One reason is to have the option of changing the door's location. If you have only one, you can't move it. That isn't enough incentive for me to spend (waste) 10 gems.

143Blue
10-30-11, 01:35 PM
i bought another door to change locations and its pretty cute having two doors but it is costly

Rachael98
10-30-11, 02:07 PM
You can make two stores by blocking down the middle and having a door either side too...just mind where the HT goes.

DaojinWildfire
10-30-11, 03:34 PM
The extra door just lets you change the default door location.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

myweedpatch
10-30-11, 03:55 PM
would love to see another door in restaurant story. Or ability to move the existing one.

greygull
10-30-11, 03:57 PM
would love to see another door in restaurant story. Or ability to move the existing one.

There is one now - second page of the wall decoration tab :)

Rachael98
10-30-11, 04:07 PM
There is one now - second page of the wall decoration tab :)

Though the ability to move wall decorations is still elusive; that'd be good:).

shakiba
10-30-11, 04:30 PM
i bought another door to change locations and its pretty cute having two doors but it is costly

Me too. I bought it for decoration and to change the location. I ha dsome gems, so I spent it on that.

xSnowyOwlx
10-30-11, 09:05 PM
Though the ability to move wall decorations is still elusive; that'd be good:).

What do you mean by "elusive"? It's simple: store the decoration and take it back out.

LCAHEARTS
10-30-11, 11:19 PM
One reason is to have the option of changing the door's location. If you have only one, you can't move it. That isn't enough incentive for me to spend (waste) 10 gems.

At least it's only about $2.07 USD compared to $4.99 USD for a box that you have no clue if what you'll get is what you actually want.

expressW
10-31-11, 03:58 AM
At least it's only about $2.07 USD compared to $4.99 USD for a box that you have no clue if what you'll get is what you actually want.

I wouldn't say you hv no clue as to what you get from the boxes. There are many threads detailing what you will possibly get. It just might not be what you want, that's all.

LCAHEARTS
10-31-11, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't say you hv no clue as to what you get from the boxes. There are many threads detailing what you will possibly get. It just might not be what you want, that's all.

Well that's basically what I meant. It's not worth $5 to me personally.

shannonlaforme
11-01-11, 07:22 PM
I bought the door for the same reason, to be able to change the location but now find it helps with traffic flow as well. Never seen anyone make two stores with it though, very intriguing idea thanks.