PDA

View Full Version : Lost everything

kylariana
10-29-11, 04:27 PM
Recently updated to the Halloween version and got rid of the older version without the new items and I lost everything in the store that I've spent days and because I was a new player also many dollars that I spent for gems to recover items...
Name of store sassy

hELP

kooky panda
10-29-11, 04:29 PM
Recently updated to the Halloween version and got rid of the older version without the new items and I lost everything in the store that I've spent days and because I was a new player also many dollars that I spent for gems to recover items...
Name of store sassy

hELP

Did you download the halloween version to the same device where your regular fashion was?

If so, try restarting your device. It items are not back, delete the halloween and redownload it again.

kylariana
10-29-11, 04:54 PM
Yes, updated to the same device as the original. I will try the turning off and redrafting it all. The only other thing I'd kind of like to see since all the games are from the same designers is possible a way to cross exchange the gems.... I've spent a fortune on gems and such until I figured out the game. Lol. Or maybe even a way (since it's so hard to earn the coins) that we have the option after say 500000 coins or so to also purchse gems that way. I dunno may sound silly but I'll still play either eay

Rachael98
10-29-11, 04:58 PM
If it doesn't fix via normal troubleshooting, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com):).

dmdmom3
11-03-11, 07:54 AM
I too have lost all my stock! Before you ask, yes I have restarted device & reinstalled app. I got just a small amount of stock back afterwards. Yes my doors were blocked for a week so I could restock & all my hangers & tables were full. I have blocked my doors many times before without this result. My money did increase but it's not enough to cover what "sold".

barleycoon
11-03-11, 10:33 AM
I too have lost all my stock! Before you ask, yes I have restarted device & reinstalled app. I got just a small amount of stock back afterwards. Yes my doors were blocked for a week so I could restock & all my hangers & tables were full. I have blocked my doors many times before without this result. My money did increase but it's not enough to cover what "sold".

I've had it happen many times,I block the door and sometimes the stock goes,sometimes not.
Sometimes,if you visit nbrs and leave the game running it may help prevent it.
Really,we are not meant to block the door,I know its hard as we can't all play 24/7.
Sometimes,if I'm short of coins it's a help,but I know everyone likes well stocked shops.
It is really annoying,but I find as you level up and build up lots of stock so you can remain open,it is much better.

barleycoon
11-03-11, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure if coins not added are refunded back by TL,hopefully someone can answer for us both.
Thanks.

dmdmom3
11-03-11, 05:25 PM
I am level 76 so that's not the problem, I can see TL is really concerned. Can't even acknowledge my problem.

dmdmom3
11-03-11, 05:30 PM
And just to clarify, I unblocked the doors yesterday around noon & still had clothing on all hangers & shelves @ midnight. My stock didn't disappear until this morning.

kooky panda
11-03-11, 06:02 PM
And just to clarify, I unblocked the doors yesterday around noon & still had clothing on all hangers & shelves @ midnight. My stock didn't disappear until this morning.

I am confused ... so you did NOT have a quick sell of items when you unblocked your door? You opened up and let customers shop all night, so your clothes sold right?
Are you saying that the clothes sold but you did not get any coins for the sell between midnight and then you got up in the morning?

dmdmom3
11-04-11, 04:41 AM
I did not have clothing disappear before my eyes, the store was still fully stocked when I left the game & six hours later - empty. How could everything completely sell in that short amount of time, it's not possible? The amount of money received during that time was no different than any other six hour period. No big increase as it should have been if all my stock sold.

dmdmom3
11-04-11, 04:51 AM
No my clothing didn't vanish before my eyes. My store was fully stocked and six hours later - empty. The difference in money was no different than any other six hour period. If all my stock sold in six hours- I didn't receive the coins for the stock selling.

kooky panda
11-04-11, 05:17 AM
No my clothing didn't vanish before my eyes. My store was fully stocked and six hours later - empty. The difference in money was no different than any other six hour period. If all my stock sold in six hours- I didn't receive the coins for the stock selling.

If you are selling but not gettng the coins, please see this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=163058&viewfull=1#post163058

Also different items sell for different prices. So in a 6 hour period you can see different profits depending on what you are selling.
I have also found that the items on the tables sell out faster, than the items on the racks.
Items that take longer to make, will sell out slower than the short-term items.

I'm not sure if coins not added are refunded back by TL,hopefully someone can answer for us both.
Thanks.
Coin losses are not refunded

arthena
11-06-11, 04:50 PM
i lost all my clothes just unblocking my door. so the costamers are angry. and i just ordered yesterday
some clothes and i cant get them. i have both versions and i have iPod touch 4gen

kooky panda
11-06-11, 06:00 PM
i lost all my clothes just unblocking my door. so the costamers are angry. and i just ordered yesterday
some clothes and i cant get them. i have both versions and i have iPod touch 4gen

blocking the door /register, etc is not part of the design of the game it is a work around some ppl have found.
If you block, this will sometimes cause a quick sell of items.

arthena
11-07-11, 07:48 AM
but kooky panada. i have done it before and the selling was normal. so why would they sell faster

kooky panda
11-07-11, 08:10 AM
but kooky panada. i have done it before and the selling was normal. so why would they sell faster

Sometimes blocking the door, ppl will not experience the quick sell, but sometimes it will happen.
When you go against the design of the game, things can happen in a game.
The game is designed to run on a timer. You are making clothes but at the same time selling clothes. When you block and are not selling, and you open to place the new clothes, the game feels that items out should of sold already, so it will generate this quick sell to catch you up.

Some players claim that they have this issue more when they are shut down for 2-3 days at a time.
Some players say that when they open if they leave the game running for about 20 minutes and do not leave to like nbrs or go play another game, that this helps.

I have not seen any set pattern to prevent these quick sells.

arthena
11-07-11, 11:39 AM
oh yea i was gone for 2 days cause i didnt have wifi

hushkat
11-13-11, 06:22 PM
I was also the victim of the "quick sell" I had my door blocked for about 12 hours today. I went into the design module to check out floor tiles, and when I tried to exit, the program was hung up and all my tables and racks were empty (insert panic here). I closed the program, took a breathe and went back in but still everything was gone. So I switched off the phone, then turned it back on and went into the program and that's when the quick sell occured. Yes, I recovered most of my inventory and received 75,000 coins but 1/3 of my inventory was sold! I have since built a cage with empty racks around the door and cash register so the customers can come in, but they can't get to my stuff. I hope this solves the problem.

Which leads me to a great suggestion... can we put our stores on vacation for a specified number of days? I'll be going out of town for Thanksgiving and will have to ignore my phone for several days. I'd hate to lose all my inventory during that time. If I could activate "vacation mode" for a few days which would allow me to step away from the game then return to it exactly how I left it that would be great.

kooky panda
11-13-11, 06:31 PM
I was also the victim of the "quick sell" I had my door blocked for about 12 hours today. I went into the design module to check out floor tiles, and when I tried to exit, the program was hung up and all my tables and racks were empty (insert panic here). I closed the program, took a breathe and went back in but still everything was gone. So I switched off the phone, then turned it back on and went into the program and that's when the quick sell occured. Yes, I recovered most of my inventory and received 75,000 coins but 1/3 of my inventory was sold! I have since built a cage with empty racks around the door and cash register so the customers can come in, but they can't get to my stuff. I hope this solves the problem.

Which leads me to a great suggestion... can we put our stores on vacation for a specified number of days? I'll be going out of town for Thanksgiving and will have to ignore my phone for several days. I'd hate to lose all my inventory during that time. If I could activate "vacation mode" for a few days which would allow me to step away from the game then return to it exactly how I left it that would be great.

If possible can you post a picture of your store?? I would love to see the cage.

I am not 100% sure, but I think the quick sell only happens when you block your door while you are making clothes. I have had my Restaurant closed for months( no food cooking) and the other day I went in and opened the door and did not get the quick sell.

So if you close shop, make sure your catalog is not making any clothes . I have also seen other members post that on fashion they closed down for months then came back and were fine.
When you do come back and open to be safe, let the game run for about 20 minutes after unblocking and do not go to catalog, or visit anyone.

hushkat
11-13-11, 06:55 PM
http://home.hiwaay.net/~hushkat/ebay/fashion%20cage.jpg

hushkat
11-13-11, 06:56 PM
That was a challenge, lol. Here's the picture of the cage around the door.

kooky panda
11-13-11, 07:10 PM
That was a challenge, lol. Here's the picture of the cage around the door.

love it, I have not see it done this way before !!!

Reminds of a commercial for "black Friday" ( day after Thanksgiving sales) where ppl are lined up outside the store chanting
"open Open Open"...Sales right there, but they cannot get in.. lol

trixus39
11-13-11, 10:31 PM
I have had it happen to me twice now. Everything in my boutique that I have for sale just disappears with the exception that i was given coins in return. I was actively playing when it happened as well. My door was open, I had a five minute gap where when I opened the app again and over $300,000 of clothes, shoes, bags, earrings, etc... had gotten sold. Far too much time put into playing this game just for Team Lava to tell us to restart, delete the app and redownload and it doesn't fix the problem. I play on an IPhone 4 with version 1.3.2 and I also the halloween version as well. Sorry that you have had this problem as well. Store name is Trixus Would be niceif they would fix the bug!

barleycoon
11-13-11, 11:22 PM
I have had it happen to me twice now. Everything in my boutique that I have for sale just disappears with the exception that i was given coins in return. I was actively playing when it happened as well. My door was open, I had a five minute gap where when I opened the app again and over $300,000 of clothes, shoes, bags, earrings, etc... had gotten sold. Far too much time put into playing this game just for Team Lava to tell us to restart, delete the app and redownload and it doesn't fix the problem. I play on an IPhone 4 with version 1.3.2 and I also the halloween version as well. Sorry that you have had this problem as well. Store name is Trixus Would be niceif they
would fix the bug!
Hi, I'm not sure if you've tried deleting the Halloween version and play just normal Fashion story it might help.
My device kept crashing or out of sync messages,I synced with iTunes and it has solved my problem,my clothes too kept disappearing.However,I do block the door from time to time.It is disappointing when everything disappears,I hope it's resolved really soon for you.

DaojinWildfire
11-14-11, 05:27 PM
Blocking the doors won't really prevent the customers from entering your store and buying everything. Imagine that there's invisible customers that are buying your clothes while the store is closed, and as soon as you open the store, everything that was sold will speed up. You can try blocking the doors AND blocking the cash register. If there's no cashier, then there's a chance the invisible customers won't be able to buy items from your store.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

AngieLen
11-18-11, 01:47 AM
I'm facing the same problem just a minute ago. Suprise when loading into the game and everything just disappear. Wondering where it goes. Please help to check and fix back. Thanks. I've try those method mentioned in the earlier feed but it seems didn't help.

barleycoon
11-18-11, 03:22 AM
I'm facing the same problem just a minute ago. Suprise when loading into the game and everything just disappear. Wondering where it goes. Please help to check and fix back. Thanks. I've try those method mentioned in the earlier feed but it seems didn't help.

It just seems to happen sometimes,but I've found in my case by running the game for longer and visiting lots of players helps me.I do find when my iPod crashes everything always goes sometimes when I'm low on coins it's a help.
I'm just never able to build up enough stock without closing.
I'm going to try removing the cash register while blocking the door and see if it helps too.