PDA

View Full Version : shutting down

nathan2111
10-29-11, 01:00 PM
For team lava. On old itouch and find that I am being kicked out of the game so frequently like every time visit nbr to water or nbrs visit and post get kicked out. Rs and bs no problems at all. Is there any reason? When downloaded Halloween version was ok for couple days but now back again. If I'm lucky may get to visit 2 nbrs before it happens. Yes have deleted and re installed. Any help appreciated. Thanks

kooky panda
10-29-11, 01:18 PM
For team lava. On old itouch and find that I am being kicked out of the game so frequently like every time visit nbr to water or nbrs visit and post get kicked out. Rs and bs no problems at all. Is there any reason? When downloaded Halloween version was ok for couple days but now back again. If I'm lucky may get to visit 2 nbrs before it happens. Yes have deleted and re installed. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Older devices are having some issues with the games due to memory issues. If you are using the Halloween versions of the games, go ahead and delete the regular games to save space.
You can always download them later.
Also try and remove any applications you are using right now. you can always download those later too.

Rachael98
10-29-11, 01:26 PM
Older devices are having some issues with the games due to memory issues. If you are using the Halloween versions of the games, go ahead and delete the regular games to save space.
You can always download them later.
Also try and remove any applications you are using right now. you can always download those later too.

Remember that deleting some games will remove their data!