PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a new and improved bakery story!!!! Vote now!!! :)

iwantyou13
10-29-11, 12:19 PM
Ideas for a new and improved bakery story!!! Let's push for some new features!!!
Hi I just recently started playing bakery story, (friend me: iwantyou13, I gift and tip daily!!!) but I'm already at a high level and am beginning to become disappointed with the lack of features on the game, I understand it's a free game but since you have a huge number of people playing you should really look into surprising them with new recipes and features and go overboard on fulfilling their expectations for the game! I have a few ideas that I'd like to share if you don't mind, and don't get me wrong, this game is amazing and very addicting but I thought adding some new stuff would help expand your amount of players and fanbase and blow their minds!!! I'd really like to see some new features, like more recipes rather than stopping at level 49, you could make them really fancy desserts like creme br?l?e and some kind of truffle dessert, wedding cake and beautifully decorated cookies, I think you should make an oven where we're able to design our own desserts, you provide us with a few choices of either pies, cakes, cookies, ice cream etc, and whatever category we choose to bake you have a set time for and set amount of coins, but we get to choose from an array of flavors, array of toppings, etc. And you should make a cookie and cake station where we can decorate our own cakes and cookies with icing and candied pearls, fondants, molded flowers and leaves and lace. Each topping/icing/flavor has a specific time/price/cash back set to it so it will be all totaled together after picking which flavors and such we want to bake and decorate and that will determine our special recipes amount of time and coins we will receive from it! Just a thought, I'm getting bored with the same old recipes and restrictions and I think you'd have a lot more players if you added some incredible features, plus a lot of people would spend more money on gems in the game if it allowed them to go a out and truly create their own customized bakery. I also think you should combine a sonic oven and forever oven in one! Possibly one that would cost more gems so people would have to work very hard to get it!! Oh and you should do a big price cut on gems once a month, more than 15% or 20% or whatever you occasionally do, like a 50% price cut so everyone can have a chance to obtain them without feeling guilty for spending so much money on a game. or make them cheaper to buy all together so more people would buy them and not completely dismiss them after seeing their ridiculously high price which we're supposed to buy with our own hard earned money.... Anyway just some ideas!! If anyone agrees with me or has some thought up features of their own they'd like to share please do!!! Xoxoox

iwantyou13
10-29-11, 12:27 PM
I am submitting these ideas to one of the executives at team lava if I have enough votes!

Rachael98
10-29-11, 12:34 PM
I am submitting these ideas to one of the executives at team lava if I have enough votes!

You can do that:confused:?

MJsLover4ever
10-29-11, 01:07 PM
It would be very exciting to see these new features in Bakery Story!! ^__^

Rachael98
10-29-11, 01:18 PM
It would be very exciting to see these new features in Bakery Story!! ^__^

First two, yes.
Third one I think the saying "Give an inch, take a mile" comes into play, as we'd then ask for 60% off.
Fourth is what gifting is really, and giving 50 gems out probably wouldn't take off because they'd keep happening.
And the final suggestion already exists, in one of the boxes, the Mighty Oven.

greygull
10-29-11, 01:26 PM
You have this poll open in Bakery Bugs and Feedback here http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19389-Ideas-for-a-new-and-improved-bakery-story!!!-Let-s-push-for-some-new-features!!! Since this is anduplicate, it will be closed.