PDA

View Full Version : not getting updates

myrest143
10-29-11, 07:36 AM
Can anyone tell me why I am getting the notification for the weekly updates, but not getting the updates in my catalog? I am currently using the Halloween version of fashion story. I went to update, and there wasn't one available.

barleycoon
10-29-11, 07:45 AM
Sometimes we have to update from the app store, other times TL add the new additions for us.
This week, I believe it is avatar items and decorations for the shop. They usually roll these out Friday to Tuesday.
I

barleycoon
10-29-11, 07:47 AM
[QUOTE=myrest143;163041]Can anyone tell me why I am getting the notification for the weekly updates, but not getting the updates in my catalog? I am currently using the Halloween version of fashion story. I went to update, and there wasn't one available.[/QUOTEwent
Did you get the new items last week?
Thx let us know.

kooky panda
10-29-11, 08:08 AM
Can anyone tell me why I am getting the notification for the weekly updates, but not getting the updates in my catalog? I am currently using the Halloween version of fashion story. I went to update, and there wasn't one available.

For the past two weeks, we have only gotten clothes for our avatar, there have been no new catalog items.