PDA

View Full Version : Stove and Oven Inquiry

Lam2022
10-18-10, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I had a few questions and was wondering if anyone can help me out.

If I buy a more expensive stove, does it give me any bonuses? (Faster cooking time, more dishes, etc..)

If I buy an oven, do I get to make different recipes from the stove? (I think i saw pizza)

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:19 PM
I'm not sure about the more expensive stove but the oven DOES have different recipes. Starts with bagels, cupcakes, pizza and...I forgot the last one.

deadpix
10-19-10, 02:08 AM
I'm not sure about the more expensive stove but the oven DOES have different recipes. Starts with bagels, cupcakes, pizza and...I forgot the last one.

The last one's Apple Pie, takes two days to make and sells for 8 coins per plate.

deadpix
10-19-10, 02:16 AM
Hi,

I had a few questions and was wondering if anyone can help me out.

If I buy a more expensive stove, does it give me any bonuses? (Faster cooking time, more dishes, etc..)

If I buy an oven, do I get to make different recipes from the stove? (I think i saw pizza)

There's also a grill that allows you to cook ham burgers and such. The more expensive coin appliances seem to only be for complementing your decor. The appliances that are bought with gems however have additional functions. The Forever appliances allow you to leave cooked items on the them without spoiling whereas the Sonic ones allow you to cook your dishes in 20% less time. However, current owners of those items have reported that they don't work as promised, so buyer beware.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:45 AM
What does the magic oven do?

Lam2022
10-20-10, 01:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks everyone for all the help.