PDA

View Full Version : can't exit editing mode

lemonminttea
10-28-11, 04:23 PM
In editing mode, the bottom tabs disappear, including the option to exit editing mode.
If I click on items, the options of rotate, store, and sell show up.
The amounts of gold and gem are shown. Nothing else.

Last time, when this problem happened, I waited till a new update to get it fixed.
I don't remember if it was bakery story or restaurant story, but the situations are the same.
If I need an update to fix it, I certainly don't see one yet.

Please either help me fix this problem or provide an update.

Thank you very much.

machine: IPhone

Rachael98
10-28-11, 04:25 PM
Restart your device.

lisakitty
10-29-11, 11:58 PM
I am having the same problem. I can only see the gold and gems at the top of the screen. no food or customers appear. I have no idea which version I am on as I can't access that tab! using an ipad.
Help!

greygull
10-30-11, 12:10 AM
It sounds like you are stuck in design mode as well. Restarting your device should get you out of it.

lisakitty
10-30-11, 01:17 AM
tried to restart device. didnt work
tried to delete and reinstall. this has made things worse!
I am unable to reinstall BS onto my ipad. the app store page says 'installed" for BS but no icon appears on my ipad. have same issue with nightclub story. have I lost everything???? will I get my bakery back .
any help greatly appreciated.

Rachael98
10-30-11, 01:55 AM
tried to restart device. didnt work
tried to delete and reinstall. this has made things worse!
I am unable to reinstall BS onto my ipad. the app store page says 'installed" for BS but no icon appears on my ipad. have same issue with nightclub story. have I lost everything???? will I get my bakery back .
any help greatly appreciated.

Your places should be linked to your device.
In regards to any App Store trouble, restart it and try again in a few hours.

lisakitty
10-30-11, 03:11 AM
Happy to say that all is back in order! synced ipad a couple of times and ...... well eventually the icon came back . bakery all Ok.
thanks to those who replied. Happy baking.

greygull
10-30-11, 11:46 AM
Glad everything is working for you!