PDA

View Full Version : Do You Need New Dance floor For Coins ?

Omoto
10-28-11, 07:17 AM
TeamLava !
We Need New Dance Floor For Coins

YOU always Put Dance floor for gems
we are just have three dance floor coin

So Please Put New Dance Floor For Coins ? :o

sourlicorice2
10-28-11, 07:35 AM
I agree. Not many options for dance floor. I'd also include regular flooring as well. Not many coin items for either. I've bought a few gem dance floor tiles but it would cost too much to cover the entire dance floor with gem tiles.

tonynpat1
10-28-11, 11:54 AM
I don't think there should be new floors, people make it hard for me to visit them when they cover the entire floor with random "flooring", why? The more random flooring the more "loading" I have to put up with and turns me off when I have to visit someones establishment.. btw I'm running on a 4g network.. nothing wrong with loading other peoples establishment in other games, just this one and I've noticed it has to do with flashy floors... yes they are cool but I don't care about that..

caljean
10-28-11, 12:00 PM
Yes please. So we can spend cash/ gems on substantial decorations. Thank you TL.

quentinsmommy
10-28-11, 01:14 PM
Yes please!!!! I spent all my mastery-earned CC for a tiny 5x5 dance floor. I have a ton of coins, so it would be awesome if we could.

sterlingempire
10-28-11, 01:26 PM
I believe the orange-and-black tiles should be for coins.

quentinsmommy
10-28-11, 01:33 PM
My NS updates came in and both the orange and black tiles and the glowing bat dance floor tiles are both coin items!:) YES!:):):)

sterlingempire
10-28-11, 01:33 PM
My NS updates came in and both the orange and black tiles and the glowing bat dance floor tiles are both coin items!:) YES!:):):)
:mad: I havent gotten an update yet.......... grrrrrrrr

bigbux3
10-28-11, 01:35 PM
And GOOD dancefloor tiles please, TeamLava!

bletchingdon
10-28-11, 01:37 PM
Yes, of course we do!!!!!!!

queenrocks77
10-28-11, 08:22 PM
Yep! And I like that we got some coin items in today's update, but after Halloween the bats are gonna look kinda silly.

quentinsmommy
11-01-11, 12:51 PM
I like them and am keeping them. :)