PDA

View Full Version : No mastery chef hat from candy corn.

geniaaL2
10-28-11, 03:42 AM
hi, im making candy corns and i dont get mastery chef hats from it. gotta check if the serving gives some. but please fix that.

geniaaL2
10-28-11, 03:43 AM
WHOOOPS wrong category. should be on BAKERY STORY, can someone move that thread into the bugs of bakery story? xD sry

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:45 AM
WHOOOPS wrong category. should be on BAKERY STORY, can someone move that thread into the bugs of bakery story? xD sry

Go here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story).

Are you above level 8?

kooky panda
10-28-11, 04:33 AM
hi, im making candy corns and i dont get mastery chef hats from it. gotta check if the serving gives some. but please fix that.

To get the mastery option you need to be level 8 or above.

pastrychef17
10-28-11, 12:08 PM
This is definitely a bug - I got the update just now and put 18 ovens on candy corn macaroons. The mastery bar for level 1 didn't move at all. I'm level 70 so it's not a level issue. I hope they'll fix this and count the ones baking so far.

pastrychef17
10-28-11, 12:08 PM
This is definitely a bug - I got the update just now and put 18 ovens on candy corn macaroons. The mastery bar for level 1 didn't move at all. I'm level 70 so it's not a level issue. I hope they'll fix this and count the ones baking so far.

Forgot to add iphone 4, iOS 5, Bakery Halloween - and yes, I've closed, restarted, etc etc.

nmishii
10-28-11, 12:18 PM
Same problem here.

I'm above Level 8.

Do I need to tell you I'm on an Android?

kooky panda
10-28-11, 12:21 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17871-Mastered-but-no-pop-up&p=138188#post138188
Please see this thread

EDIT wrong thread see post 13

nmishii
10-28-11, 12:27 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17871-Mastered-but-no-pop-up&p=138188#post138188
Please see this thread

This problem is a little different. The thread is on not getting a popup and maybe not gems when you reach each level.

This problem is where the mastery bar is not moving, and no chef hats are displayed. With this problem, it appears you won't get a chance to have the problem above, since you'll never reach Level 1. But won't know that for 8 hrs.

pastrychef17
10-28-11, 12:27 PM
Just to be clear, this isn't about not getting a pop up once you've mastered a level like what's discussed in that thread. The mastery bar isn't moving at all for candy corn macaroons. I have no way of knowing if all the candy corn macaroons I've got on all my ovens will count towards mastery at all or if it's just a display problem.

SuperFarmer2011
10-28-11, 12:28 PM
Yea, I've noticed that too, for the past 2 or 3 days I've been getting mastery hats only at the end of cooking, 6 when serving, not like before 1 for every tap. Is that new feature or just a bug????

nmishii
10-28-11, 12:33 PM
This problem is a little different. The thread is on not getting a popup and maybe not gems when you reach each level.

This problem is where the mastery bar is not moving, and no chef hats are displayed. With this problem, it appears you won't get a chance to have the problem above, since you'll never reach Level 1. But won't know that for 8 hrs.

Edit: 22 hrs, not 8 hrs. I just started pumpkin porridge and got mixed up on times.

kooky panda
10-28-11, 12:39 PM
Sorry about that, (ignore post 8). The current bug thread that has been reported on this is here

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19282-mastery-levels-not-loading

Please come and post, your game, device you play on and what foods and what levels on the mastery are you having problems on.

bawpotter
10-28-11, 12:58 PM

8 Hours? That doesn't make ANY sense. When you posted, the update came out 1 hour and 27 minutes ago. Candy Corn Macaroons are a 1 day item, so 22 hours. 9 hours and 27 minutes isn't 22 hours.

AND, how did geniaal know about this problem yet? The Update comes out at 11 am Pacific, or did I miss something?

bawpotter
10-28-11, 12:59 PM
Ohhhhhh, there we go. Thanks nmishii. I got it now. But my second question is still unanswered.

I REALLY should read all pages before replying. Then again, it is a Friday afternoon. I am so exhausted, I can't even begin to tell you.

GroupMagma
10-28-11, 01:38 PM
Yea, I've noticed that too, for the past 2 or 3 days I've been getting mastery hats only at the end of cooking, 6 when serving, not like before 1 for every tap. Is that new feature or just a bug????

New feature

SuperFarmer2011
10-28-11, 07:24 PM
New feature

That explains it, thanks, GM)))) I have to try not to get any food spoiled from now on))))

geniaaL2
10-30-11, 04:49 PM
Yea, I've noticed that too, for the past 2 or 3 days I've been getting
mastery hats only at the end of cooking, 6 when serving, not like before 1 for every tap. Is that new feature or just a bug????

YES i noticed that many of the new dishes only give mastery hats when u serve them. not only the candy corn. so i hope someone from teamlava
here will tell us if its a bug or a on purpose. i think the dishes only give 6 hats at the end. (used to give 3 before and 4 for serving = 7). i am lvl 9x on RS and 8x on bakery

geniaaL2
10-30-11, 04:50 PM
oh, new feature... ok that sux. hopefully i miscounted and we still get 7 hats.

Rachael98
10-30-11, 04:52 PM
oh, new feature... ok that sux. hopefully i miscounted and we still get 7 hats.

Really? I think it's a good incentive not to let it spoil:).