PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a new and improved bakery story!!! Let's push for some new features!!!

iwantyou13
10-27-11, 08:55 PM
Hi I just recently started playing bakery story, (friend me: iwantyou13, I gift and tip daily!!!) but I'm already at a high level and am beginning to become disappointed with the lack of features on the game, I understand it's a free game but since you have a huge number of people playing you should really look into surprising them with new recipes and features and go overboard on fulfilling their expectations for the game! I have a few ideas that I'd like to share if you don't mind, and don't get me wrong, this game is amazing and very addicting but I thought adding some new stuff would help expand your amount of players and fanbase and blow their minds!!! :):) I'd really like to see some new features, like more recipes rather than stopping at level 49, you could make them really fancy desserts like creme br?l?e and some kind of truffle dessert, wedding cake and beautifully decorated cookies, I think you should make an oven where we're able to design our own desserts, you provide us with a few choices of either pies, cakes, cookies, ice cream etc, and whatever category we choose to bake you have a set time for and set amount of coins, but we get to choose from an array of flavors, array of toppings, etc. And you should make a cookie and cake station where we can decorate our own cakes and cookies with icing and candied pearls, fondants, molded flowers and leaves and lace. Each topping/icing/flavor has a specific time/price/cash back set to it so it will be all totaled together after picking which flavors and such we want to bake and decorate and that will determine our special recipes amount of time and coins we will receive from it! Just a thought, I'm getting bored with the same old recipes and restrictions and I think you'd have a lot more players if you added some incredible features, plus a lot of people would spend more money on gems in the game if it allowed them to go a out and truly create their own customized bakery. I also think you should combine a sonic oven and forever oven in one! Possibly one that would cost more gems so people would have to work very hard to get it!! Oh and you should do a big price cut on gems once a month, more than 15% or 20% or whatever you occasionally do, like a 50% price cut so everyone can have a chance to obtain them without feeling guilty for spending so much money on a game. or make them cheaper to buy all together so more people would buy them and not completely dismiss them after seeing their ridiculously high price which we're supposed to buy with our own hard earned money.... Anyway just some ideas!! If anyone agrees with me or has some thought up features of their own they'd like to share please do!!! Xoxoox

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:44 AM
-I think the first two are really creative, and I feel that they'd be fantastic to have:D.
-With gems, I think 40% is quite a good sale really:).
-I don't think that 50 gems would really work, but isn't that the concept behind gifting anyway?
-You can have them combined in the Mighty Oven. See this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story) thread:).

iwantyou13
10-28-11, 10:57 AM
Thank you for your feedback!!! I agree on your 40% off idea and I want to push for making the mighty oven available year round instead of available in a box during the holidays that you have a 1% chance of getting when you buy! For the bake sale idea and prize being 50 gems, I meant team lava would hold the bake sale between large groups of players or neighborhoods and see who made the most creative dessert and then gift the winner with x amount of gems, just an idea

iwantyou13
10-28-11, 11:02 AM
Thank you for your feedback!!! I agree on your 40% off idea (just a larger price cut in general once a month would be a huge benefit:) and I want to push for making the mighty oven available year round instead of available in a box during the holidays that you have a 1% chance of getting when you buy! For the bake sale idea and prize being 50 gems, I meant team lava would hold the bake sale between randomly picked large groups of players or neighborhoods and see who made the most creative dessert and then gift the winner with x amount of gems, just an idea! :) someone would review our desserts and combine who put the most time into theirs and how much they spent to make it and choose who the winner is from there. The bake sale could be in groups of 1,000s of people so obtaining the 50 gems would be very hard yet all the more fun:) please send more ideas, I think we could really improve bs if enough people agreed on a few ideas!!! Xoxoxo

barleycoon
10-28-11, 12:06 PM
What lovely ideas, love the first two ideas, they would be great in our bakeries.
I too think the 40% of gems is pretty good already.
I really hope we get these.

caljean
10-28-11, 12:21 PM
This is really a good poll. Very creative. Love all the choices.

iwantyou13
10-28-11, 01:53 PM
Thank you thank you!! I just had to voice them and see if anyone agreed!!! Love your feedback and keep it coming with ideas!!! Xoxo :)

barleycoon
10-28-11, 01:55 PM
Thank you thank you!! I just had to voice them and see if anyone agreed!!! Love your feedback and keep it coming with ideas!!! Xoxo :)

You have amazing ideas, thanks for posting and sharing with all of us.

bletchingdon
10-28-11, 01:57 PM
We really need more gem sales!!!!!!!

iwantyou13
10-28-11, 10:02 PM
I know, gems are way overpriced, although I am guilty of buying them at times I think they should be half the price they are now!!! It's a game, team lava would make so much more money if they cut the price!!! They'll realize it soon...

floop695
11-04-11, 03:23 AM
I'd hate to be the man in charge of making the first two options work. Seems like they're a little too complex for a standard free-to-play app.

Emma12Kieren
11-06-11, 01:04 PM
I really like the challenges at the beginning of the game where you had to make certain thing in order to receive new items - bring back challenges ;)

iwantyou13
11-09-11, 11:27 PM
I see your point floop, however, creators at team lava are making these games more and more advanced each day and creating new features to awe the players. A few months ago there werent nearly as many recipes and as time goes on, they add new recipes and features when leveling up, however the further you get in the game, the more complex it becomes to level up, so some of these features could be available to players when they get to certain levels so they could have something more to work towards instead of stopping new recipes and features in the late 40s level. Anyway it's just a thought :) however I wouldn't say this game is completely free, a lot of the best items are only available for purchase with gems and I'd say about 80% of people (nearly all of my neighbors have a few or more gem items in bakery) have spent their money on gems seeing as the items are too fabulous to do without! And items can get up to 50 gems, which is $9 out of pocket. Being as gems are so expensive, this game truly exceeds the price of a regular app, so I think some more complex features would be well deserved for such dedicated players :) idk, I'm just ready for something new to shock us all in bakery story and spice things up!!! :) feedback very much appreciated xoxo :)

sourlicorice2
11-09-11, 11:52 PM
I just like the idea of 50% gem sale once a month.

nmishii
11-10-11, 12:12 AM
I voted for the 50% off gems and sonic/forever ovens combined.

While I think the other ideas are good and I would have the new features, I did not vote for them because if they were implemented, I do not feel they would be implemented for my device until around 4 months after many others have that feature.

So I voted for the items that are device independent, even though I do not buy gems or would buy the oven.