PDA

View Full Version : Games so expenssive , i spent alot already 

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 03:33 PM
I dont want to pay for Gems any more , HOW can i turn coins earned from Sold items in to Gems ???????

Rachael98
10-27-11, 03:50 PM
Umm...you can't:(...earn them via Mastery, or buy them...that's about it.

viiz6
10-27-11, 03:54 PM
Would be nice if we could trade, say 5,000 coins for 5 gems

Rachael98
10-27-11, 03:56 PM
Would be nice if we could trade, say 5,000 coins for 5 gems

The problem is that gems are TL's sole source of income. That (particularly that ratio) would make their purchases disappear, I'm sure, which means no more games. It's good as it is.

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 04:22 PM
Via Mastery , what is that ?? Could u *explain more plz ?? *I' ve been playing Fashion Story , bakery story & those games are so addictive ... Most of the nice decorations cost in gems not coins & enough with the credit card already , i could've had bought 2 pairs or real shoes ... *LoOol

Rachael98
10-27-11, 04:27 PM
Via Mastery , what is that ?? Could u *explain more plz ?? *I' ve been playing Fashion Story , bakery story & those games are so addictive ... Most of the nice decorations cost in gems not coins & enough with the credit card already , i could've had bought 2 pairs or real shoes ... *LoOol

Lets use Fashion as an example.
When you start and complete an order, you'll notice a pink hanger (for Bakery it's a Chef Hat).
In the Catalogue for ordering, you'll notice a bar with a number next to it.
When the number bar gets to number 1, you get 1,000 coins. When it gets to two, you get a gem. At 3, 3,000 coins is the prize, and 4 (the highest) gets one more gem. That's Mastery.

And...yeah, doesn't surprise me:p!

kooky panda
10-27-11, 04:27 PM
Umm...you can't:(...earn them via Mastery, or buy them...that's about it.
and entering contests on the forum. There are some current ones going on now.

http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?71-Events-and-Contests!

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 04:28 PM
I understand that Gems r the source of income for TL, but those games r way way too expenssive , they r realy making a FORTUNE out of these games !!!

kooky panda
10-27-11, 04:29 PM
Lets use Fashion as an example.
When you start and complete an order, you'll notice a pink hanger (for Bakery it's a Chef Hat).
In the Catalogue for ordering, you'll notice a bar with a number next to it.
When the number bar gets to number 1, you get 1,000 coins. When it gets to two, you get a gem. At 3, 3,000 coins is the prize, and 4 (the highest) gets one more gem. That's Mastery.

And...yeah, doesn't surprise me:p!

Note: You will need to on at least level 8 before the mastery bar will appear in your game.

Rachael98
10-27-11, 04:30 PM
I understand that Gems r the source of income for TL, but those games r way way too expenssive , they r realy making a FORTUNE out of these games !!!

They're a company:p!
And it probably costs quite a lot to keep it maintained. And their highly talented staff. And, most of all, their catering probably costs a fortune, no GM:p?

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 04:44 PM
Thank u Racheal , thnxx guys , i will look for the Mastery special , i guess i have to wait for ages before i can earn one Gem ! Racheal , maybe u r part of TL , u have defended them so well . But i agree with u they are brillant. 

Rachael98
10-27-11, 04:50 PM
Thank u Racheal , thnxx guys , i will look for the Mastery special , i guess i have to wait for ages before i can earn one Gem ! Racheal , maybe u r part of TL , u have defended them so well . But i agree with u they are brillant. 

No, I am not an employee of TL, nor a Moderator of any kind.

Good luck though:cool::).

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 05:03 PM
Thanxx U Guys , thank u Raechel , i will look for the Mastery special , i guess i have to wait ages before i would win one single gem . I agree with you Raechel , TL are brillant ! U have defended them so well , are u part of the company  ???

Rachael98
10-27-11, 05:06 PM
Thanxx U Guys , thank u Raechel , i will look for the Mastery special , i guess i have to wait ages before i would win one single gem . I agree with you Raechel , TL are brillant ! U have defended them so well , are u part of the company  ???

No, I am not an employee of TL.

pinkster73
10-27-11, 05:09 PM
No, I am not an employee of TL.

But do you work there? ;)

Sparkling23
10-27-11, 05:09 PM
Thanxx , i found the mastery bar , now i will play not randomly but with mastery ! Good luck to u as well. 

pinkster73
10-27-11, 05:15 PM
Thanxx , i found the mastery bar , now i will play not randomly but with mastery ! Good luck to u as well. 

You can earn quite a few gems that way

Rachael98
10-27-11, 05:22 PM
But do you work there? ;)

No, I do not. And that's just going to confuse things...