PDA

View Full Version : best trees and animals

kleinekitty8
10-27-11, 12:39 PM
Hi there,

I'm a bit tired from planting and thought I might grow more trees and have more animals. Does anyone have an opinion on which are the best trees and animals? On first sight they look all more or less the same low profit. Which trees do you think are the prettiest ones when in blossom?

Thank you and feel free to add me, Kleinekitty8

MiniLaura
10-27-11, 02:00 PM
You can consult these charts for cost/profit info:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17997-Farm-Inventory-amp-Chart

I pick animals based on how they look. Just pick what you like.

In my opinion cherry (pink), peach (pink and white), apricot (light peachy-pink), and plum trees (white)--in that order--are the prettiest in bloom. They are completely covered in flowers.

Rachael98
10-27-11, 02:03 PM
Also, you might like to get orchards of one type (I don't, but it's an idea) for quick Mastery, then swap it round once you get your gnome:D.

DerGelbeKaiser
10-27-11, 04:02 PM
Well, the Tamarind when ripe looks a bit like it's growing ***** so it's not exaclty the prettiest of the lot. I love the pale blossoms and round shape of the pear tree and the plum is great for creating shapes due to the bright purple colour. For a more natural look you can scatter them loosely. I've seen a famer where the owner did this with loads of the darker trees (Orange, Avocado etc.) and it did look a bit like a forrest. Very pretty (with a castle in the middle)
I have never bothered to check which one is the most efficient moneywise.

Since the animals aren't animated they all leave me rather cold but the brown chicken squak when you harvest them. And I like the Hampshire Hog because of it's bulbous eyes.

pinkster73
10-27-11, 05:17 PM
Well, the Tamarind when ripe looks a bit like it's growing ***** so it's not exaclty the prettiest of the lot. I love the pale blossoms and round shape of the pear tree and the plum is great for creating shapes due to the bright purple colour. For a more natural look you can scatter them loosely. I've seen a famer where the owner did this with loads of the darker trees (Orange, Avocado etc.) and it did look a bit like a forrest. Very pretty (with a castle in the middle)
I have never bothered to check which one is the most efficient moneywise.

Since the animals aren't animated they all leave me rather cold but the brown chicken squak when you harvest them. And I like the Hampshire Hog because of it's bulbous eyes.

Me too! Except I call them buggy eyes. He's so cute

caljean
10-27-11, 05:59 PM
Candied apples, pear, fig tree. Mummy pig.

nmishii
10-27-11, 06:36 PM
I like the looks of the cherry and peach trees.

I have a neighbor whose farm is mostly trees. She has designs, kind of like hay art. The main art is a yellow pear bunny with coconut tree eyes, cherry tree ears, plum tree nose, and now a caramel apple tree mouth. I can't remember what it was before the caramel apple trees. It looks awesome when the trees are all at the right state. You might want to try something like this. I'm not real creative, so I go with rows of like trees.

I'm ****. I have my own spreadsheet of crops and trees. If you plant one tree, your biggest profit of 71060 coins comes from the fig tree when mastered, but it'll take 1668 days, or 4.5 years. The smallest profit comes from an apple tree, 8600 coins, assuming you bought it rather than got it from a gift, and it'll take 798 days.

If you plant a lot of peach, sugar apple or caramel apple trees, you'll have a hard time making a profit because they cost so much. If you plant 20 caramel apple trees, in 83 days when you master them you'll have lost 513,000 coins.

I'm not really into animals, so I can't help much there, but I like the looks of the pig and hampshire hog best. No XPs, no mastery. I have a hard time tapping the chickens. My sound is off so I didn't know the brown chicken squaked. I'll have to try that.

kleinekitty8
10-28-11, 02:17 AM
Thank you all for the great ideas and help! The mastery is a good point! I will first master all gift trees from the inventory and then go to the other pretty blossom trees. I also love the pigs and hogs and like the sheep and spring lamb as little families. The chickens are hard to collect but make the farm look a bit more alive.