PDA

View Full Version : Help! I need to start over!

sarahkate26
10-27-11, 09:12 AM
When I first got it I blew all my money on designing my character now I need to start over but can't figure out how please help!!!!

Rachael98
10-27-11, 09:19 AM
You can't currently.

barleycoon
10-27-11, 11:08 AM
When I first got it I blew all my money on designing my character now I need to start over but can't figure out how please help!!!!

By logging in each day, you earn coins, so that will help.
Try to find some nbrs, as gifts will earn money, careful what you buy to start with.
I'll add you and come and help out with gifts etc.

barleycoon
10-27-11, 11:34 AM
Sorry, I forgot to say, you can buy coins with gems(real money).

pinkster73
10-27-11, 12:33 PM
Sorry, I forgot to say, you can buy coins with gems(real money).

But never do that. Don't spend gems on something you can earn for free in a short amount of time.

barleycoon
10-27-11, 01:49 PM
But never do that. Don't spend gems on something you can earn for free in a short amount of time.

I only listed as one of many options.

beastwarrior17
10-27-11, 01:56 PM
You seem to be good I need help. Same story but I want to restart on restaraunt story instead!!!!!! Help!

barleycoon
10-27-11, 02:04 PM
You seem to be good I need help. Same story but I want to restart on restaraunt story instead!!!!!! Help!

Thank you, sorry but you can't currently restart a game.
You will get daily coins from logging in, also try and do lots of the quick food to earn more coins.
By putting out nbr gifts will earn money to, try and get more coins.
By essentials first like cookers/drinkers etc, serving counters and tables/chairs.
Will add you to, to help you out.

Rachael98
10-27-11, 02:05 PM

You cannot physically restart:(; you can sell everything and pretend, but "resetting" as such isn't possible...

greygull
There is no option to restart any of the games.

barleycoon
Sorry edit 'buy' not by.thx

Rachael98
10-27-11, 02:23 PM
There is no option to restart any of the games.

That's what I've been trying to say all afternoon:p.

Sorry edit 'buy' not by.thx

We understood, I think:).

barleycoon
10-27-11, 02:29 PM
We understood, I think:).[/QUOTE]
I hope so, thats with typing to quick, oh well.

sarahkate26
10-28-11, 08:45 AM
Thx everybody I'm doing a lot better and I got enough money my main worry at first was because I couldn't buy another dressing room and lords of people were leaving but I got and it's going a lot better!

starstar2
10-28-11, 08:53 AM
Another method is to buy iPhone 4s.
With new phone, new acct.

barleycoon
10-28-11, 09:16 AM
Thx everybody I'm doing a lot better and I got enough money my main worry at first was because I couldn't buy another dressing room and lords of people were leaving but I got and it's going a lot better!

I'm so glad, you've got me as nbr on 2 devices, I'll help you out any time. Things always get better with help, it's hard with a new game, but you've love building your shop up now.Thx you for letting us all know.