PDA

View Full Version : Lost coins and food

ichigoblue
10-26-11, 07:55 PM
Hi there,

I'm writing for help on behalf of my friend. In her Restaurant Story game, she seems to be losing money and food without sync issues. I have tried playing her game for a while and what I noticed is this:

- When you open the restaurant and earn about 6,000 coins, for example, but then block the door (to design or something) you lose that 6,000. When you open the door again, sometimes the money is returned but sometimes not. And it seems that food is lost and not replaced on her counters whenever this happens.

I have searched all threads in this forum regarding this topic and I have advised her to do all the suggestions that the mods and members have suggested. She has restarted her device (iPod Touch 4G) and game and she has the latest version (including the Halloween edition).

Is this an issue that should be emailed to support because it's a bug or is it her device? She also has Bakery Story and Nightclub but there are no problems with coin loss in those games.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

greygull
10-26-11, 07:59 PM
I would suggest having her email support. There have been a few issues with this, and TL is looking into it.

ichigoblue
10-26-11, 08:22 PM
Thank you for the quick response. I noticed that this has been a problem for Restaurant Story (dating back to last year even!) but I thought there might be an alternate solution or method for it; I was interested in the game myself but may hold off until this issue is fixed, hehe. I will tell her to email support on this. Hopefully they'll be able to help her.

Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate it. ^_^

greygull
10-26-11, 08:35 PM
You are very welcome! It's only happened once in a while before, but the last couple of days it's been affecting many of the games. RS was my first game from TL, still my fav :)

inkedmom6
10-31-11, 10:33 AM
I lost all of the food on my counters!?!? I was "cooking" for two days my counters were full. Went to "open" (unblock my door) and everything disappeared!!!! HELP!!!!!
Can it be recovered? I uninstalled, reinstalled and turned onand off no luck. I have an iPhone 4 with the latest version.

kooky panda
10-31-11, 11:04 AM
I lost all of the food on my counters!?!? I was "cooking" for two days my counters were full. Went to "open" (unblock my door) and everything disappeared!!!! HELP!!!!!
Can it be recovered? I uninstalled, reinstalled and turned onand off no luck. I have an iPhone 4 with the latest version.
You should of received coins for the sell of the foods.
Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game , it is a work around some players have found.
Sometimes blocking the door will result in a "quickSale" of food.

Some players have found that when they enter the game after having the door blocked, that if they let the game run about 10-15 minutes without leaving to tip nbrs or play another game, that this can help.