PDA

View Full Version : Force Close, can't login?

jenn7878
10-26-11, 06:40 PM
Force close message prompted and couldn't login. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still doesn't work.

What should I do?

On Android 3.2, normal version bakery story.
Storm ID: jenn7878

kooky panda
10-26-11, 06:44 PM
Bakery is down for some players right now for maintenance.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19337-Downtime-for-small-percentage-of-users&p=161336&viewfull=1#post161336

ulnek
10-27-11, 12:50 AM
aww i hope my foods are also on hold and not spoil? too much to hope for? >_<

barleycoon
10-27-11, 12:58 AM
Sorry food is not on hold, so it may spoil if it goes over the time we are allowed.
TL do announce on here with maintenance etc, I'm sure lots of players have had food go bad too before.
TL do try, but at times they have to do this and we do still have amazing games.

nmishii
10-27-11, 01:36 AM
aww i hope my foods are also on hold and not spoil? too much to hope for? >_<

No, its not too much to hope for. Last week my eyeball stew in RS was about an hour away from being ready when RS went down for maintenance. When I logged on about 16 hrs later, I thought for sure my food was spoiled, but my eyeball stew was there ready to serve.

Putting food on hold from spoiling while on maintenance is something that TL really should implement. If they planned their maintenance and told people in advance, people could plan their food times to work around the maintenance. But even a few hours notice isn't enough when you have food cooking at the time we are told about maintenence that won't be ready before maintenance begins.

grayzpoo
10-27-11, 03:47 AM
I know for some stove -- they could keep the food without spoiling them but the regular ones doesn't. I hope TL can create a pop-up notice on the start of the game about maintenance issue because not all players are registered here and can read the announcements being posted here ... and I am one of those. I just sign in today to check why I can't get connected with my bakery, I just spent couple of bucks last night for renovation and now I couldn't login to my game.

nmishii
10-27-11, 04:24 AM
I know for some stove -- they could keep the food without spoiling them but the regular ones doesn't. I hope TL can create a pop-up notice on the start of the game about maintenance issue because not all players are registered here and can read the announcements being posted here ... and I am one of those. I just sign in today to check why I can't get connected with my bakery, I just spent couple of bucks last night for renovation and now I couldn't login to my game.

The food on the forever stove doesn't spoil, but I wasn't using those. I was using easy stoves.

I agree, TL should provide an in-game popup notice well in advance of when they go down for maintenance so that people can make sure they don't have food spoiling, gifts/tips lost, etc. And they need to keep people informed of changes.

For example, last month we got an in-game popup that maintenance would happen the next day. But they delayed the maintenance a day and did not tell people. So what good was that?