PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gems after getting my HTC Inspire fixed & re downloading my Story Games.

msmasterchef
10-26-11, 09:48 AM
My gems in Fashion and Bakery Story did not get put back on my profile as it did in Restaurant Story I had over 20 gems in Fashion Story but can't remember the exact amount so I'm going to say 20 and I had 5 in Bakery Story. What can I do or what can be done for me to receive my Gems back? Starting all over is not fun at all especially when I already had some. my email is ,sexydevil2009@gmail.com, if you need to contact me. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 09:57 AM
My gems in Fashion and Bakery Story did not get put back on my profile as it did in Restaurant Story I had over 20 gems in Fashion Story but can't remember the exact amount so I'm going to say 20 and I had 5 in Bakery Story. What can I do or what can be done for me to receive my Gems back? Starting all over is not fun at all especially when I already had some. my email is ,sexydevil2009@gmail.com, if you need to contact me. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com for the missing gems. Give them the game and your storm ID and tell them what happened.