PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else notice how much longer it takes?

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 02:08 AM
I guess the new feature of having each Avatar's pic in the list is nice but I have noticed it takes me so much longer to scroll through than before when it was all the same.

I realize the reason could be that the app has to change the pic but what I don't know is why this had to be added at all? Every single other Story game only has the boy or girl pic and scrolling is fast but why did Fashion have to get this so now it takes about twice as long to scroll through.

smartchoice
10-26-11, 12:41 PM
I've never had this problem bofore - maybe I do and just haven't noticed it - lol! Have u tried reinstalling the app? ;-)

barleycoon
10-26-11, 01:19 PM
I noticed a difference between my two devices, my ipad2 is extremely quicker when viewing nbrs avatars, but on my iPod it's very slow, but I'm at memory max on my iPod need to transfer alot still.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 01:31 PM
I noticed a difference between my two devices, my ipad2 is extremely quicker when viewing nbrs avatars, but on my iPod it's very slow, but I'm at memory max on my iPod need to transfer alot still.
Speed in the games can be dependent on the device you play on. IPAD 2 will run faster than the Ipod.
On the Ipod, yes deleting unused games and applications(remember you can get them back from your itunes account)
and closing all background applications will help on the ipod.
Also sometimes when I am lagging, I will sync to itunes and sometimes that will speed up my device.
Going to settings under safari and clearing out your cache, cookies, etc will also free up some memory.

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 07:05 PM
Well, I can't sync without a computer so I have to wait until I get a new one.

barleycoon
10-27-11, 11:12 AM
Speed in the games can be dependent on the device you play on. IPAD 2 will run faster than the Ipod.
On the Ipod, yes deleting unused games and applications(remember you can get them back from your itunes account)
and closing all background applications will help on the ipod.
Also sometimes when I am lagging, I will sync to itunes and sometimes that will speed up my device.
Going to settings under safari and clearing out your cache, cookies, etc will also free up some memory.
Thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it.