PDA

View Full Version : What? How do you block players from writing on your wall?

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 01:59 AM
I was going through my neighbors, liking items and taking note of who I need to check back with and leaving a message on each wall when suddenly I was informed I was blocked by one neighbor from writing on their wall.

Well, I've never commented anything inappropriate at all and this is actually a new neighbor so I haven't written anything and I notice other players had written recently.

Is there really a way to just block neighbors ourselves? I knew about users getting blocked for writing rude messages and such but not anything without the help of Team Lava support.

nmishii
10-26-11, 02:05 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17567-Current-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Fashion-Story&highlight=blocked

"Blocked comments - currently not available in game (see threads blocking (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17302-Do-we-want-a-quot-block-quot-button) and reporting (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17374-A-New-Report-Button-instead-of-a-Block-Button) for discussions about blocking). If you have received this message while trying to post on a players wall, it is most likely that your game is out of sync. Exiting out of the wall, then returning and posting again seems to clear it up."

bsyummybakery
10-26-11, 02:06 AM
I was going through my neighbors, liking items and taking note of who I need to check back with and leaving a message on each wall when suddenly I was informed I was blocked by one neighbor from writing on their wall.

Well, I've never commented anything inappropriate at all and this is actually a new neighbor so I haven't written anything and I notice other players had written recently.

Is there really a way to just block neighbors ourselves? I knew about users getting blocked for writing rude messages and such but not anything without the help of Team Lava support. I never new you can actually block people from writing on walls who ever said this was probably lieing or contacted team lava hope this helps!!!

bletchingdon
10-26-11, 02:26 AM
I didn't even know you can block people.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 04:15 AM
Sorry everyone, we can't currently block anyone, I so wish we could though.
Sometimes the game goes out of sync, and that's why this happens.

Sazcara
10-26-11, 07:33 AM
I believe in settings you can turn comments off. It is separate to notifications/clothing received. I have never tried turning it off, but would guess it stops messages.

barleycoon
10-26-11, 07:38 AM
I've never been able to turn comments of, it would be lovely to be able to block messages from a certain player/ players.

pinkster73
10-26-11, 07:46 AM
You cant block players. It's a bug.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 07:47 AM
Currently there is no feature to be able to block someone in the game. When someone gets this notification, it means that they have gone off online.
Exit back home and try that person again, and you will be able to post a comment.

In the setting for turning on and off the comments this is a notification on your device that someone posted on your wall.

DaojinWildfire
10-26-11, 01:56 PM
We do not have a Block feature in Fashion Story. As nmishii said, exit the wall and try to write your message again. If you are still encountering any issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can look into your issue.

Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 07:07 PM
I believe in settings you can turn comments off. It is separate to notifications/clothing received. I have never tried turning it off, but would guess it stops messages.

No, that just stops alerting you when you get a new message on your wall and thank goodness for that, I hate having it go off every few hours or so and in the middle of the night.

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 07:07 PM
It did get fixed, just now got back home so I can get back online.

barleycoon
10-28-11, 03:23 AM
It did get fixed, just now got back home so I can get back online.

Glad you got it fixed.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:39 AM
Yes, that's good;).

gigglebus2
04-14-14, 06:36 PM
My friend on Fashion Story,[], is getting bullied by two girls on Fashion Story. The girls are [] They are blaming [] for being mean even though they were the ones who were being mean! I don't know how to report, but, she needs them reported.

nmishii
04-14-14, 06:45 PM
Have [] get screenshots of the bullies' posts and send an email to support@teamlava.com. Have sasha include her boutique name and storm8 id.

gigglebus2
04-14-14, 06:59 PM
Thx for advice PLZO POST ADVICE FOR ME

kooky panda
04-15-14, 05:08 AM
My friend on Fashion Story,[], is getting bullied by two girls on Fashion Story. The girls are [] They are blaming [] for being mean even though they were the ones who were being mean! I don't know how to report, but, she needs them reported.

Have [] get screenshots of the bullies' posts and send an email to support@teamlava.com. Have sasha include her boutique name and storm8 id.

Discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate. As nmishii posted, you will need to report these players by sending an email to support.

Thanks!