PDA

View Full Version : Crop Circle cannot be found in Invetnory

Chocolit
10-25-11, 11:31 PM
Any one with this problem. I am certain I did not touch the Picnic Basket but noticed the missing gems and wrote to TL. They replied that 24 gems was deducted from my account because I bought something in the Picnic basket and a Crop Circle was awarded to me. Checked my inventory for this new mystery item but it cannot be found. Even visited many farms and finally saw what this Crop Circle looks like. Wrote to TL again to inform them I will honour the purchase if they can rectify the glitch and place this Crop Circle in my inventroy. Waited 3 weeks and they have not replied. Wrote to them again this week (week 4), still no response and no Crop Circle in my Inventory. Can some one tell me what to do.

nmishii
10-26-11, 12:00 AM
You need to work with Support. The people on the forum can't help you.

TL or the moderators will tell you to contact support and that they will respond to you, but when you are trying to get a refund they are less responsive, based on reading threads. You'll probably not get your crop circles or gems back. They'll keep ignoring you and give you the runaround until you finally give up.

Here's one thread. There are others.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17095-Part-2-Gems-still-not-added-and-getting-worse

barleycoon
10-26-11, 01:39 AM
Hi, I'm sorry you're having problems. Did you recieve automated responses back again from support, to your last two emails you sent. If you did recieve the automated email, response back to that, asking if you could have an update at all on the situation please. If you didn't recieve any automated responses, try again, could you try with a different email address. Normally you get an automated response back,quite quickly.
I'm sure support will try to help you, they must be extremely busy at the moment, but in my past experience they will help you.
This is the email address, support@teamlava.com.
I really hope this is resolved for you.

xSnowyOwlx
10-26-11, 02:11 AM
Just to be 100% sure, have you checked your spam box? I always do ever since finding an important email in there that shouldn't have been blocked by the spam filter.

kooky panda
10-26-11, 05:20 AM
This week did you respond back to the same email that support sent to you telling you that you should have the crop circle or did you send a brand new email?

I would respond back to your automatic ticket email to check the status on your request.
You can also check the status of your request at
http://support.teamlava.com/

Chocolit
10-28-11, 03:35 AM
My follow up email this week is from the same email that support sent to me telling me that the crop circle has been awarded to ensure the chain of communication is not broken. My automatic ticket email is #149677. Tks Kooky.

Rachael98
10-28-11, 03:39 AM
My follow up email this week is from the same email that support sent to me telling me that the crop circle has been awarded to ensure the chain of communication is not broken. My automatic ticket email is #149677. Tks Kooky.

And it was given:confused:?

Chocolit
10-31-11, 03:00 AM
No (this is week five) , I still can't find this Crop Circle in the Inventory. I thought Kooky was supposed to assit with my ticket number???

kooky panda
10-31-11, 05:10 AM
No (this is week five) , I still can't find this Crop Circle in the Inventory. I thought Kooky was supposed to assit with my ticket number???

the forum cannot assist with support issues, we can only advise you to follow up with support. Have you checked the status of your ticket ? http://support.teamlava.com/

You will need to reply back to support again for the status of your issue.

pinkster73
10-31-11, 07:22 AM
Spelling police *inventory

Chocolit
11-03-11, 07:10 AM
Checked status of ticket using Kooky's link - not sure of the implications - STATUS reads : Case is Solved; and the last follow up emial enquiry of 20 Oct is also not captured even though it was sent from the originating automatic ticket email to ensure the communication chain is not broken. Just sent another trace tonight - this time using Kooky's below link. Also checked my spam box - nothing there.