PDA

View Full Version : Coin Glitch

ozdom11
10-25-11, 04:56 PM
So, I have a run into a glitch in the Nightclub Story game. The game takes coins and adds coins randomly. I logged in today and I had 33k coins...I spent all but 500 of them and then logged out. When I logged back into the game, I was then 27k coins IN THE NEGATIVE! How is negative coins even an option built into this game? Anyway, I now cannot serve drinks or make drinks due to my balance. I need my game reset or brought to a zero balance. Crazy nightclub game.

starstar2
10-25-11, 08:50 PM
U need to earn back that money; else you cannot do anything.

pinkster73
10-25-11, 08:54 PM
There is a known glitch about this. One of the mods can help you with that. I don't okay nightclub so I don't know much about it.

pinkster73
10-25-11, 08:56 PM
I pm'd a mod for you

kooky panda
10-25-11, 09:08 PM
So, I have a run into a glitch in the Nightclub Story game. The game takes coins and adds coins randomly. I logged in today and I had 33k coins...I spent all but 500 of them and then logged out. When I logged back into the game, I was then 27k coins IN THE NEGATIVE! How is negative coins even an option built into this game? Anyway, I now cannot serve drinks or make drinks due to my balance. I need my game reset or brought to a zero balance. Crazy nightclub game.

Try restarting your game to see if you get out of the negative.