PDA

View Full Version : STORM8 ID Login

UKmember
10-25-11, 03:08 PM
How do I login using my stormID? why is it just saying signup.

Thanks

greygull
10-25-11, 03:30 PM
Are you trying to log in here? Or in a game?

UKmember
10-27-11, 03:30 PM
in the game.

kooky panda
10-27-11, 04:21 PM
in the game. There is no logon for Team Lava games. The first Team Lava game you download to your device will ask you to set up a Storm ID.

To register here at the fourm you should already have a current Team Lava game with a storm ID so I am confused ...Are you trying to play a current game on another device?

Rachael98
10-27-11, 04:24 PM
in the game.

There isn't one.

If you want to put an old ID on a new phone, read this (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device):).

nell50
10-30-11, 11:15 AM
I have a problem I had restaurant story on my iPhone 4 but now I have the 4s but I lost all my data and had to start all over. Today was the first time I been on this site and I never created a password until now. I'm wondering what could really help me out to get my old data back.

greygull
10-30-11, 11:33 AM
Here is a thread about transferring http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device There are a few different ways described here. If you can not do some of them, you can always email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and game(s) name(s) from your previous device, and let them know you want to transfer. Make sure you download all the games you had previously. You should receive an automated reply shortly after. They will most likely ask for additional information. Make sure you reply back to the email, don't create a new one.

nell50
10-30-11, 12:06 PM
ok, do I send them the old ID or the new ID?

greygull
10-30-11, 12:14 PM
Send them both, letting them know which one you want on your phone now.

aereejl
06-30-12, 01:52 AM
hi! I've got login in this forums. But, I can open :(

monkeynuts21
07-03-12, 05:32 AM
i van log into the forums on my laptop but not my android phone. why is this? it is getting to be very annoying!

lilma85
08-04-12, 12:06 AM
i have an iphone and an galaxy tab, how can i play zoo story 2 on both? if i try touse the stormid from iphone on the tab t dont work. but i need it on both....cause the iphone is my douthers and she dont want to give it to me.....thx lilma

queentina3
08-04-12, 05:12 AM
i have an iphone and an galaxy tab, how can i play zoo story 2 on both? if i try touse the stormid from iphone on the tab t dont work. but i need it on both....cause the iphone is my douthers and she dont want to give it to me.....thx lilma

You have to choose where you want to play your game, the Tablet or the iPhone, you can't play the same game on both. If you want to play it on the Tablet, you'll need to transfer the game there, however ALL your other TL games will also transfer as well.

laserblaser
06-17-13, 05:51 AM
who plys dragon story cz iv got mirage dragon breed firestorm and island u can get different dragons like eagle and infinte and dimond my storm8 id is laserblaser if u ply dragon story add me

kooky panda
06-17-13, 07:34 AM
who plys dragon story cz iv got mirage dragon breed firestorm and island u can get different dragons like eagle and infinte and dimond my storm8 id is laserblaser if u ply dragon story add me

You can add your ID and find neighbors in the Dragon Add Me Forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Closing this thread, since it is an older thread.