PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story LAGGGS as hell on my HTC Sensation XE..

hmzlkhssm
10-25-11, 08:20 AM
I'm the only one with the lagproblem on my HTC SENSATION XE?

grtz,

HMZLKHSSM

nmishii
10-25-11, 08:43 AM
I have a Samsung EPIC 4G.

Out of my games, Bakery Story has the worst lags, by far.

Make sure other tasks are ****ed when you start TL games and clear your cache. Sometimes I restart my phone to make it faster.

If you get into design mode and then out, the customers will clear out of the bakery and it'll be faster. Temporary fix if you are going to be in there for a short time.

kooky panda
10-25-11, 07:58 PM
I checked on the lagging and sync issues with bakery and TL is aware of the issue and currently looking into it.

hmzlkhssm
10-26-11, 10:06 AM
I'm sure that all my tasks are ****ed. Htc sensation xe is the fastest phone (1.5 dual core processor), I hope there will be an update for bakery story.

filo66
10-26-11, 10:34 AM
I'm sure that all my tasks are ****ed. Htc sensation xe is the fastest phone (1.5 dual core processor), I hope there will be an update for bakery story.

I'm getting the same on RS ('Droid) as is my wife (iOS.) It's usually far worse in the afternoon/evening (PST) which leads me to believe it's a server-side problem. Either the servers are overtaxed (likely) or the pipe to them is (possible, but less likely.)

Leire22
10-26-11, 05:33 PM
Really? They are darn still aware of who knows what yet, millions is tiring bugs in all games each week, again out of sync, i have fastest internet wifi ever, and for what hell it is? For nothing again. Who cares for game, where u cant even redecorate it, cuz each few seconds it is down???? And when i get back, i must make again and again like idiot same things, this is really crazy. Where darn will be all this **** fixed???????? Dont tell me that in tl is just one person programming, why tl for all gems ppl bought cant hire only fixing bug person? If they cant make games without bugs?????

Leire22
10-26-11, 05:34 PM
Next time maybe i should write super big letters. So finally someone reply on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leire22
10-26-11, 05:34 PM
It is not just some adroid problem it is general everywhere problem, this is not able to play such games which are each minute twice down.

nmishii
10-26-11, 05:56 PM
Really? They are darn still aware of who knows what yet, millions is tiring bugs in all games each week, again out of sync, i have fastest internet wifi ever, and for what hell it is? For nothing again. Who cares for game, where u cant even redecorate it, cuz each few seconds it is down???? And when i get back, i must make again and again like idiot same things, this is really crazy. Where darn will be all this **** fixed???????? Dont tell me that in tl is just one person programming, why tl for all gems ppl bought cant hire only fixing bug person? If they cant make games without bugs?????

I've always had problems in Design mode in all my games, where if I spent too much time designing I would get an out of sync problem and lose everything I had done. Right now Bakery Story is pretty bad, far worse than any of my other games. Out of sync errors all the time, not being able to load the other bakery, lags, hanging on accepting/declining gifts, hanging on material requests, hanging on writing on people's wall, freezing my phone, etc.

I do not even want to attempt redecorating in Bakery Story. I lost my walls and flooring last week (last last week???) and my Bakery still has the restored default yellow walls, orange floors, and not a thing on the walls. Redecorating and losing then losing it in the middle is not worth the frustration when there are so many problems.

Leire22
10-27-11, 05:02 AM
I've always had problems in Design mode in all my games, where if I spent too much time designing I would get an out of sync problem and lose everything I had done. Right now Bakery Story is pretty bad, far worse than any of my other games. Out of sync errors all the time, not being able to load the other bakery, lags, hanging on accepting/declining gifts, hanging on material requests, hanging on writing on people's wall, freezing my phone, etc.

I do not even want to attempt redecorating in Bakery Story. I lost my walls and flooring last week (last last week???) and my Bakery still has the restored default yellow walls, orange floors, and not a thing on the walls. Redecorating and losing then losing it in the middle is not worth the frustration when there are so many problems.

I totally agree with u, for who is 50 gems enough from TL as gift for their bug, if i am totally sure, most ppl spent much more money for all they had. And who did not make snaps, even dont know how looks their game before losing it. I been lucky in this bug issue for lossing walls and floors etc, but i can understand pretty well, how ppl fell. Anyway someone needed to write here all how it is in real, right away without tryting to be so sweet, while u are totally mad on max with mood from all this bugs. Game should be first of all fun, and not only problems to play it. Hence it was me who wrote all how i feel it, and i would do it again, cuz by me, should be written all, as it really is, and not hidden under sweet words, only for looking as cute and adorable i am user here. No I needed to write true, no matter what all others will think, cuz someone finally must tell them how it is from our side, if they are smart a bit only, they must understand, that all their games, and programming and graphic will lose any sense, if there wont be even one player to play, correct?

sterlingempire
10-27-11, 05:58 AM
iPhone has a ton of lags (first one)...

GroupMagma
10-27-11, 11:44 AM
We recently went into maintenance for Bakery Story to improve some of these issues. Hopefully the improvements should be noticeable soon.

There are also likely to be lag issues if you have a large bakery on an older device.

Outside of that, if the problems continue, please let us know and we'll look into it further.

hmzlkhssm
11-03-11, 07:45 AM
Still no update? I stopped with this game for a month now :(