PDA

View Full Version : Can you play the same game on iPad and iPhone?

KingKG
10-24-11, 06:10 PM
So I've had my Farm Story on the iPad until now and got an iPhone yesterday, can you sync your Storm8 ID's and play the same user name/game on both devices?

I looked in the transfer to new device thread but it doesn't seem to address this?

I tried to use iCloud to sync the games but it comes up with a new game back at level 1.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

KG05 (new user ID)
mehanic (old ID and one I want to keep!)

KingKG
10-24-11, 06:12 PM
if it matters, my new Storm8 ID is KingKG (i think I made KG05 as the farm name). anyway!

Rachael98
10-24-11, 06:18 PM
Whilst you can transfer, you can't have both devices on one account:cool:.

KingKG
10-24-11, 06:33 PM
well that sux

pinkster73
10-24-11, 06:35 PM
well that sux

Maybe, maybe not. I would love to be able to have 2 farms!

KingKG
10-24-11, 06:42 PM
Maybe, maybe not. I would love to be able to have 2 farms!

I like the game but I don't wanna spend too much time on it maintaining 2 farms. I'm on level 96 on one and don't want to start at 1 again lol

I would also like to be able to expand the farm more and have more levels!!!!! So if it's one or the other for the developers to work on (same account on multiple devices OR more levels/expansion) then I will take the latter option :)

pinkster73
10-24-11, 06:55 PM
I'm at full size myself but I would love to start a new farm at level 1, keeping my big farm too of course.

MiniLaura
10-24-11, 07:38 PM
I'm at full size myself but I would love to start a new farm at level 1, keeping my big farm too of course.
You could always get an iPhone, an iPod touch, or an iPad.

*runs and hides*

pinkster73
10-24-11, 09:10 PM
You could always get an iPhone, an iPod touch, or an iPad.

*runs and hides*

No need to run ha ha. I'm not anti idevice. My kids both farm on an idevice. I picked my Android phone because I liked how the buttons were squishy on the keyboard. No comparing platform features or capabilities, just neat squishy keys. And it turns out I never even use the keyboard.