PDA

View Full Version : missing coins because of sync

mcruane00
10-24-11, 03:32 PM
We were buying floor tiles when we received an error message that the restaurant was out of sync. When it reset, the tiles and the coins were gone. Is there a way to recover the 2000 coins that were lost? Our storm8 ID is mcruane00. The device is android samsung galaxy tablet

greygull
10-24-11, 03:40 PM
Have you tried restarting your device, or even deleting and reinstalling the game? Your progress is saved on TLs servers.

lesami
10-24-11, 04:20 PM
Restaurant Story-please help me .Last week i and alot of other people lost their walls,floors,door,etc .i reported this and was given flooring and gems ..Flooring wasnt what i had before but thats ok sh@! happens i understand .I was happy.Ever since then my game has been really slow.Yes i have swiched off my device and also uninsalled and reinstalled it .However.....i woke this morning to -NEGATIVE 21,000.00 coins whats going on its not fun anymore i have food ready to serve but i can't due to lack of funds. i play my game on iphone4

greygull
10-24-11, 04:24 PM
Restaurant Story-please help me .Last week i and alot of other people lost their walls,floors,door,etc .i reported this and was given flooring and gems ..Flooring wasnt what i had before but thats ok sh@! happens i understand .I was happy.Ever since then my game has been really slow.Yes i have swiched off my device and also uninsalled and reinstalled it .However.....i woke this morning to -NEGATIVE 21,000.00 coins whats going on its not fun anymore i have food ready to serve but i can't due to lack of funds. i play my game on iphone4

I had sent you an answer via PM, did you receive it?

Rachael98
10-24-11, 04:24 PM
Restaurant Story-please help me .Last week i and alot of other people lost their walls,floors,door,etc .i reported this and was given flooring and gems ..Flooring wasnt what i had before but thats ok [EDIY R98]! happens i understand .I was happy.Ever since then my game has been really slow.Yes i have swiched off my device and also uninsalled and reinstalled it .However.....i woke this morning to -NEGATIVE 21,000.00 coins whats going on its not fun anymore i have food ready to serve but i can't due to lack of funds. i play my game on iphone4

E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) (Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com)).

lutz1904
10-25-11, 08:40 AM
Hello,

Today my restaurant was out of sync and ich had arround -15.000 coins. A few Hours later i had 7.000 coins => my Restaurant ist out of sync there are -21.000 coins.

What happend? ( Sorry for my bad English, I am a German Man)

kooky panda
10-25-11, 09:49 AM
Hello,

Today my restaurant was out of sync and ich had arround -15.000 coins. A few Hours later i had 7.000 coins => my Restaurant ist out of sync there are -21.000 coins.

What happend? ( Sorry for my bad English, I am a German Man)

normally when this happens, you lose the coins, but the food is placed back in your store. did you notice if your food count went up after you went out of sync?
Also check around and watch your game to make sure your customers are flowing in and out with nothing blocking their paths to the tables.
If you have an item close to your hostess table, trying moving it way.