PDA

View Full Version : Missing coins!!

the_real_katface
10-24-11, 01:27 PM
So I just checked my boutique for the first time since I went to bed last night at around 2 am pacific time. It said I earned 25,000 coins since I last visited but I only have 22,000 coins. I know I didn't have -3,000 last night so what is the deal??? This isn't the only time it has happened either, I just havent had any time to properly record it. What is going on??

-Kat

bletchingdon
10-24-11, 01:31 PM
That's what happened to me I turn my iPod of for the night came back in the morning and they were gone! It maybe because you boutique was out of sync.

the_real_katface
10-24-11, 01:34 PM
Yeah I think that's what it was because it just fixed itself. I have like 33,000 coins now. It's weird that it took that long to sync up. There have been other times though when it didn't fix itself.

Rachael98
10-24-11, 01:43 PM
That's strange. What's your device, OS Version and Game version?

kooky panda
10-24-11, 01:57 PM
Yeah I think that's what it was because it just fixed itself. I have like 33,000 coins now. It's weird that it took that long to sync up. There have been other times though when it didn't fix itself.
Do you shut down your game when you go to bed? I usually restart my device before going to bed so in the morning all my games will come up fresh without any issues.