PDA

View Full Version : Level 97???

yanochka
10-24-11, 09:31 AM
Came across a farm today with level 97 - has anyone heard about level changes????

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/eb9857a9.jpg

pinkster73
10-24-11, 09:32 AM
No I haven't heard anything. As far as I knew 96 was the max

yanochka
10-24-11, 09:37 AM
I know, me too - I am still showing 8M XPs to next level on my farm

pinkster73
10-24-11, 09:47 AM
Maybe its a glitch? I think GM needs to answer this one

kooky panda
10-24-11, 09:50 AM
I have seen on city story, but this is the first I have seen on Farm. I will check to see if I can find out anything. I am also showing over 8 mill xps for level 97.

sissy8
10-24-11, 11:18 AM
no i think it s not a glitch, in city are a few people with level 97 so it is possible:o

bletchingdon
10-24-11, 01:23 PM
It's impossible to reach level 97

bletchingdon
10-24-11, 01:24 PM
no i think it s not a glitch, in city are a few people with level 97 so it is possible:o
That must take forever!!!!!!!

MiniLaura
10-24-11, 01:28 PM
aren't there some TL farms out there that are Level 97? This doesn't look like a TL farm, though. I thought that theirs usually had more decorative stuff (i.e. isn't just all plowed up)

Rachael98
10-24-11, 01:48 PM
It is possible to buy lots of gems, and essentially trade by buying high-xp items. It's possible, but I don't think designed.

Rachael98
10-24-11, 01:49 PM
aren't there some TL farms out there that are Level 97? This doesn't look like a TL farm, though. I thought that theirs usually had more decorative stuff (i.e. isn't just all plowed up)

That's definitely a FarmStory farm.
A lot have completely ploughed land.

barleycoon
10-24-11, 01:54 PM
I have someone on my wall on city story, who is level97 about to hit level98.
I am level 96, and I am certainly moving towards 97, in fact on any I'm 96, I am moving towards 97.
Their are numerous level 97s and 98s on alot of the games, they just work hard for xp.

sissy8
10-24-11, 01:58 PM
Level 97???

Came across a farm today with level 97 - has anyone heard about level changes???? ask how he/she did it;)

pinkster73
10-24-11, 02:10 PM
ask how he/she did it;)

Yes, enquiring minds want to know

yanochka
10-24-11, 03:23 PM
I asked, but didn't get any reply back

pinkster73
10-24-11, 03:40 PM
I asked, but didn't get any reply back

It's because its not a real person! It's a cyborg farmer impersonator level upper! (Or maybe they're just busy). Keep us posted when they reply

MiniLaura
10-24-11, 03:47 PM
That's definitely a FarmStory farm.
A lot have completely ploughed land.

I never claimed that was not a FS farm. I am referring to farms owned by TeamLava the company. People have found unusual farms in the past that were above the current maximum level and had a lot of stuff (like a lot of gem items, etc.), and many believed that those farms were TL-owned farms. We assumed they were farms that TL staff used to test the game.

I WAS saying that the posted farm does not look similar to the so-believed-to-be TL farms because it is all plowed up and does not contain a lot of gem items.

nmishii
10-24-11, 03:51 PM
I never claimed that was not a FS farm. I am referring to farms owned by TeamLava the company. People have found unusual farms in the past that were above the current maximum level and had a lot of stuff (like a lot of gem items, etc.), and many believed that those farms were TL-owned farms. We assumed they were farms that TL staff used to test the game.

I WAS saying that the posted farm does not look similar to the so-believed-to-be TL farms because it is all plowed up and does not contain a lot of gem items.

You were clear in what you originally said.

Rachael98
10-24-11, 03:57 PM

Oh right, I'm sorry, I misunderstood...

You were clear in what you originally said.

...which I might point out is easy to do:).

pinkster73
10-24-11, 04:00 PM

I didn't know those existed. I would love to see one

nmishii
10-24-11, 04:07 PM

I knew they existed and would love to see one also.

Once I got a gift from someone who wasn't my neighbor in RS. I posted on their wall but they never replied and I never heard from them again. It looked like a regular restaurant. I assumed it was a TL restaurant since no regular player who wasn't my neighbor could send me a gift. This was before I had the screenshot capability.

gobblies
10-24-11, 04:34 PM
Yeah, i am getting much closer to 96, just another 6mil XP.... lol

lesleypsg1
10-24-11, 05:33 PM
My money is on its a staff farm. Norman had a r.s he used to run a contest once too. This could be part of their sandbox but testing in live environment. Did u notice what they were planting? If it was an unknown crop perhaps?

pinkster73
10-24-11, 05:43 PM
It's like its an x-files farm. Do-do-do-do (mystery music)

hoptooit
10-24-11, 06:13 PM
Geee someone beat TL and won!!!!!

Get over it TL and renounce the hold on leveling.

hoptooit
10-24-11, 06:17 PM
BTW, I I'Med etc to other gaming companies and none want your practices in theirs... at least not so blatant!!!

pinkster73
10-24-11, 06:44 PM
BTW, I I'Med etc to other gaming companies and none want your practices in theirs... at least not so blatant!!!

Take some deep breaths. Calming breaths. :)

yanochka
10-24-11, 06:58 PM
Got an answer: I played very hard

The whole farm is planted right now with forget-me-nots.

All I can say is wow!!! I can't even imagine how many hours this person spent on the farm. And I thought I spent too much time :-)

kooky panda
10-24-11, 07:04 PM
I doubt he will really let you know how he did it.... Then everyone would be able to do it. lol

pinkster73
10-24-11, 07:06 PM
Got an answer: I played very hard

The whole farm is planted right now with forget-me-nots.

All I can say is wow!!! I can't even imagine how many hours this person spent on the farm. And I thought I spent too much time :-)

So they actually got 8 million xp or whatever it is? I thought TL made up a number for xp after level 96 because there IS no level 97. I'm not sure I believe the person.

pinkster73
10-24-11, 07:08 PM
Kooky can you ask GM for a clear answer about maximum levels? Do they really exist above 96 or is it a glitch?

MiniLaura
10-24-11, 07:24 PM

I knew they existed and would love to see one also.

I'm pretty sure there is a screenshot somewhere in a very old forum post. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I think this was back when the top level was 75.

MiniLaura
10-24-11, 07:43 PM
This is the only thread I could quickly turn up about TL farms. No screenshot though. Bad Hector! ;) However, it doesn't sound like it was an interesting farm.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12243-Dave-at-Level-97&highlight=level+97

pinkster73
10-24-11, 09:02 PM
This is the only thread I could quickly turn up about TL farms. No screenshot though. Bad Hector! ;) However, it doesn't sound like it was an interesting farm.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12243-Dave-at-Level-97&highlight=level+97

Interesting. It has to be an undercover operative (mission impossible music)

Wilbursworld
10-24-11, 10:57 PM
I visited that farm today! The owner just said he/she played very hard! I guess so WOW that's a lot of game hours!

farmerrobbo
10-24-11, 11:42 PM
There was a bug back in the bad old days when Farm and City were the story games, where you could somehow mess with the system time and crops/contracts were instantly ready. I think this is how these farms/cities are on such high levels.

farmerrobbo
10-24-11, 11:43 PM
Ooops: when Farm and City were the only story games.

sissy8
10-25-11, 10:15 AM
Interesting. It has to be an undercover operative (mission impossible music)
I think Magma is undercover:D:D

MiniLaura
10-25-11, 12:49 PM
So they actually got 8 million xp or whatever it is? I thought TL made up a number for xp after level 96 because there IS no level 97. I'm not sure I believe the person.

I was thinking about this, and I don't think there's any reason not to believe him. The line we always got from TL about Level 96 was that it was the current top level and that they set the "XP to next level" at something astronomical on purpose. I think TL picked 8 or 9 million XP (or whatever it is, I haven't really looked) because they thought it would be virtually impossible for someone to accumulate that many XP, which made Level 96 essentially the topmost level.

HOWEVER, they still did program in a number of XP needed for Level 97. Apparently, this person has that many XP and did make it to Level 97. (Whether the person got that many XP by legitimate means is a separate question.)

I think TL programmed in a "XP to next level" beyond Level 96 so that those people who are at Level 96 would continue to accumulate XP. Perhaps if there were no target for the next level we would quit earning XP because our XP meter was "full" ?????

Right now I'm most curious to know what how many XP imoji needs to get for Level 98 and whether he or she is still earning XP.

Limaxa
10-25-11, 12:52 PM
Lolthat's funny, i've Never seen that beforegratulations to the owner

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 12:55 PM
I typed in "imoji" into invite friends and it came up as another farm called "imoji" who was on level 14 instead of level 97.

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 12:56 PM
Kooky can you ask GM for a clear answer about maximum levels? Do they really exist above 96 or is it a glitch?
I think it's a glitch.

MiniLaura
10-25-11, 01:36 PM
I typed in "imoji" into invite friends and it came up as another farm called "imoji" who was on level 14 instead of level 97.

The farm name does not have to match the user ID. More than one farm can have the same farm name, but only one user can have a particular user ID.

Someone with a user ID of imoji has the Level 14 farm.

There is a person whose farm name is imoji that is at Level 97. That person's user ID is not known to us.

kooky panda
10-25-11, 05:23 PM

I checked, and it is technically possible, but unknown of how a player can actually do it.

shakiba
10-25-11, 05:59 PM
So after all these experiments and discovering all these thoughts, does this conclude that there is such thing to become level 97 even if it may be almost impossible? Did anybody ask GM or any TL employees about this yet? Anybody?

MiniLaura
10-25-11, 07:03 PM
So after all these experiments and discovering all these thoughts, does this conclude that there is such thing to become level 97 even if it may be almost impossible? Did anybody ask GM or any TL employees about this yet? Anybody?
The answer to your question is in the post immediately preceding your post.

badger8
10-25-11, 07:21 PM
I just went back into CS, and 2 popped up as level 97- "Camille" and "Macau". I went into Camille and it is FULL of 1st prize box items, new factories, etc, etc. So, my guess is if you spend enough $ and get all high XP items it can be done.

pinkster73
10-25-11, 07:39 PM
Why do we get told 96 is the highest level then? It's about halfway down this page:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19218-Is-level-96-the-highest-level-in-restaurant-story/page2

MiniLaura
10-26-11, 06:48 AM
Why do we get told 96 is the highest level then?

I think it's because the never expected anyone to get to level 97. They never expected people to get to level 97 in CS either, but if you amass enough XP you get to go there.

pinkster73
10-26-11, 07:57 AM
I think it's because the never expected anyone to get to level 97. They never expected people to get to level 97 in CS either, but if you amass enough XP you get to go there.

Then all I have to say is just...... Wow.

DoubleZ
11-11-11, 02:02 PM
Okay, obviously there is a level 97, glitch or not. I'm at level 93 and have just over 700,000 XP. Does it take 1,000,000 XP or 10,000,000 XP? I'm hearing both.

nmishii
11-11-11, 03:29 PM
10M XP to Level 97
20M XP to Level 98

pinkster73
11-11-11, 03:59 PM
Okay, obviously there is a level 97, glitch or not. I'm at level 93 and have just over 700,000 XP. Does it take 1,000,000 XP or 1,000,000 XP? I'm hearing both.

1 000 000 xp or 1 000 000 xp? Tee hee

nmishii
11-11-11, 04:04 PM
I was thinking about this, and I don't think there's any reason not to believe him. The line we always got from TL about Level 96 was that it was the current top level and that they set the "XP to next level" at something astronomical on purpose. I think TL picked 8 or 9 million XP (or whatever it is, I haven't really looked) because they thought it would be virtually impossible for someone to accumulate that many XP, which made Level 96 essentially the topmost level.

HOWEVER, they still did program in a number of XP needed for Level 97. Apparently, this person has that many XP and did make it to Level 97. (Whether the person got that many XP by legitimate means is a separate question.)

I think TL programmed in a "XP to next level" beyond Level 96 so that those people who are at Level 96 would continue to accumulate XP. Perhaps if there were no target for the next level we would quit earning XP because our XP meter was "full" ?????

Right now I'm most curious to know what how many XP imoji needs to get for Level 98 and whether he or she is still earning XP.

I saw imoji on the Community list once and asked. He/she said 10M more to L98.

DoubleZ
11-11-11, 04:18 PM
1 000 000 xp or 1 000 000 xp? Tee hee

Lol...oops!! 10,000,000 or 1,000,000. Never typed that many zeros before!

DoubleZ
11-11-11, 04:20 PM
10M XP to Level 97
20M XP to Level 98

Thank you!

DoubleZ
11-12-11, 11:49 PM
Did GM or any TL Mod ever confirm if this was legit? I don't want to waste my time trying for something that isn't achievable. Realistically, though, I'll likely tire of the game before I ever even conceive of reaching 10mil XP. I've been playing for several months and haven't even reached 1mil yet, though, I'm not fast-tracking it either. I plant and harvest when crops are ripe.

nmishii
11-13-11, 12:04 AM
Did GM or any TL Mod ever confirm if this was legit? I don't want to waste my time trying for something that isn't achievable. Realistically, though, I'll likely tire of the game before I ever even conceive of reaching 10mil XP. I've been playing for several months and haven't even reached 1mil yet, though, I'm not fast-tracking it either. I plant and harvest when crops are ripe.

There were several sightings of Level 97 and 98 places. I saw imoji in the Community at Level 97 and watered his/her farm. imoji watered back and said it was 10M to get to the next level.

TL has posted that the highest level is 96 even though there are people at higher levels.

I don't plan on playing until I reach 10M.

I like the highest level being 96, because now I could care less about gaining XPs or coins. It makes the game more relaxing.

buzzingum
11-19-11, 12:26 AM
I'm currently on level 84 in farm story, but have made it to 97 in empire story, so I'm sure it is possable.

MiniLaura
11-19-11, 06:12 AM
I like the highest level being 96, because now I could care less about gaining XPs or coins. It makes the game more relaxing.

I agree. I got to the point of not caring about XP and coins when I got to about level 80. It's so much nicer.

FrmrGeorge
11-20-11, 01:04 AM
I don't see what difference it makes how he/she got to level 97. It gives hope that it's possible. I remember being stuck on level 75 when that was the top level. TL should concentrate on giving us level 96ers something to spend our millions on to make it interesting again. At some point I'm sure the capability will be there to add in new levels

barleycoon
11-20-11, 01:10 AM
I don't see what difference it makes how he/she got to level 97. It gives hope that it's possible. I remember being stuck on level 75 when that was the top level. TL should concentrate on giving us level 96ers something to spend our millions on to make it interesting again. At some point I'm sure the capability will be there to add in new levels

I totally agree with you, if a level has been achieved though hard work thats fine. It does give other players something to work towards. I'd love new levels too, I hope too that we get new coins items for millions every so often.
I always thought I'd stop playing at level 96, I can't I'm too addicted. But TL does try to hold the interest of higher players though amazing updates, and new developments in game.

happyday5
11-20-11, 11:11 AM
I'm stunned that someone would play that hard. I'd like to see one of those TL sandbox farms too.

ilovecooper14
11-21-11, 06:18 AM
How LONG did it take them????!!?:o

barleycoon
11-21-11, 09:18 AM
How LONG did it take them????!!?:o

I wonder if any players do know when they started and when they hit 97? It would be very interesting to find out how long it takes.
I really would'nt want to know the hours I spend on these hours, probably be quite a shock.

MonaAlThani
11-21-11, 09:45 AM
I am on level 96. From two days. But need a lot of time to hit 97. Any thing interesting to see

jimbobbillyray
11-30-11, 12:22 PM
When you get to this level does it automatically put you on the community wall on a rotating basis because this guy is on there several times a day. I usually water the first person on the list when I log on and lately he's on there on a VERY regular basis. Yesterday, I went to water him and realized I already had...lol..and that's not a joke. I admire the fact that he's stuck to the game through all of it's ups and downs. I've never gone to his farm and not found something to water either.

barleycoon
11-30-11, 01:05 PM
I know the same high levels are always on the community wall, I think maybe if you're a level 96 you tend to find the higher level players.

kooky panda
11-30-11, 01:38 PM
When you get to this level does it automatically put you on the community wall on a rotating basis because this guy is on there several times a day. I usually water the first person on the list when I log on and lately he's on there on a VERY regular basis. Yesterday, I went to water him and realized I already had...lol..and that's not a joke. I admire the fact that he's stuck to the game through all of it's ups and downs. I've never gone to his farm and not found something to water either.
Under the community list you will normally see players that are around the same level that you are on. Yes it does rotate the list out, but the players that have the highest water level (can be over a 4 but the top that is shown is a 4 level). will appear on top.
If this guy is showing up alot that means that he is watering all the time and has a really high water level.

jtm101
01-11-12, 10:13 PM
I came across the imoji lvl 97 farm today, took a screenshot. Looks like they are still going hard, full 24x24 of live and half harvested strawberries. Wonder how close to lvl 98 they are...

jtm101
01-11-12, 10:42 PM
Hope this Screenshot works... my first attempt sadly.

http://i40.tinypic.com/fc0biu.png

MiniLaura
01-12-12, 05:47 AM
That's the same farm that was mentioned in the first post in this thread.

pinkster73
01-12-12, 08:31 AM
That guy is famous now

happyday5
01-14-12, 07:59 AM
But the fame hasn't gone to his head because he doesn't know he's famous. I wonder if his/her ears are burning?

MiniLaura
01-21-12, 10:49 AM
Another Level 97 farm
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/1c55aaa8.jpg

pinkster73
01-21-12, 11:09 AM
Wow!!!!! Cool.

jimbobbillyray
01-21-12, 05:04 PM
And a nice person too!