PDA

View Full Version : changed phone

texas5510
10-23-11, 08:07 PM
Maybe this info is in another thread so I apologize for bringing it up again. How do I pull my restaraunt over fron my old phone?

Thank you for any help any of you can provide.

Texas style

kooky panda
10-23-11, 08:15 PM
Usually if there is a Storm8 ID already associated with the device you want to transfer to, it will not allow you to complete the transfer since there's already an account associated with the device.

If you are using a Storm8 game to transfer, you can follow the below steps which are provided on Storm8's forum. You can use any Storm8 game to do this, provided you have a Storm8 ID for account on old device you want to transfer, and not a Storm8 ID associated with the new device.

___

Taken From Storm8's Forum: (you can use either an idevice or an Android to complete the transfer steps using a Storm8 app and should transfer ALL Storm8 and TeamLava characters you have).

Transferring accounts to a new iPod/iPhone/Android device (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=13227)

If you have your old device OR know your old account's Storm8 ID information, you can do the transfer yourself with the following steps:

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
3. On your new device log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your characters will have moved to the new device.

___

But if you run into any issues or if you are not able to do your own transfer - email TeamLava Support - they'll be able to assist you with your transfer needs.

Here is some information on transfering.