PDA

View Full Version : Soupkitchen closed, diner open at 17:00

Unregistered
10-18-10, 01:51 AM
It feels I have a soupkitchen (dutch:gaarkeuken) instead of a restaurant!

The customers run to the counters, ripp off the food, shuff it in and run away. No nice candlelight diners where people enjoy there food prepared with love and care by the hard working cook.... :-) It seems those poor homeless people can never eat enough... Thet leave my counters empty in a few minutes, where my cook worked so hard for hours and hours and hours....

I found a solution to my problem. I don't want to cook for homeless people. I want a fancy, cozy restaurant with candlelight diners where people enjoy the food. So, my restaurant only opens at evenings from 17:00 - 23.00. That way my cook can prepare diners and I can enjoy my cozy, crowded restaurant!

Put your host (or a table,chair) in front of the door to keep the customers out!

See you all later!

deadpix
10-18-10, 02:13 AM
Hee! I started doing that too a day ago because it just seemed that I could never keep up with the wave after wave of ravenous restaurant guests. Now I "close" my restaurant after 9pm and set my kitchen to cooking up a storm; it produces enough food in fact to last the next 12 hours when I open at 9am again.

Some chinese observe and celebrate the festival of the Hungry Ghost when they believe that the souls of those who committed suicide, locked in hell without food and water as punishment for what they did, are released for a month to gorge themselves silly. Playing this game really brings back memories of the stories I used to hear about this festival.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 02:36 AM
I have never been to a restaurant where the plate takes up the entire table. It would make it hard to add the napkins and candles needed for an evening of romance

Rexola5
10-18-10, 02:42 AM
nice sense of humour u have i wont say u r wrong when u go into the game just put ur iphone on standby ur food will not be eaten so quickly how ever,once u quit the game and come back after an hour all the food is gone.I had 7 counters and i place more than 2000 plates of each dish, u do the maths.After an hour all 14000+ plates of food are gone how can they eat so much????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 03:23 AM
nice sense of humour u have i wont say u r wrong when u go into the game just put ur iphone on standby ur food will not be eaten so quickly how ever,once u quit the game and come back after an hour all the food is gone.I had 7 counters and i place more than 2000 plates of each dish, u do the maths.After an hour all 14000+ plates of food are gone how can they eat so much????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to do the math, I counted guests.....
They can nver eat 1500 plates in 30 minutes... :-)

They are like monsters, our guests..

Unregistered
10-18-10, 03:35 AM
Some chinese observe and celebrate the festival of the Hungry Ghost when they believe that the souls of those who committed suicide, locked in hell without food and water as punishment for what they did, are released for a month to gorge themselves silly. Playing this game really brings back memories of the stories I used to hear about this festival.

They released them here!!! :-)