PDA

View Full Version : Lost game acct.

bakercook
10-23-11, 07:09 PM
I play Bakery/Restaurant series.

When I try to exit my game, and open it again, it turns to default settings. All revisions gone.

When I force close it, it runs in the background with the food done. It reverts back to nothing when you look at it.

How not to restart over? :confused:

Im on android 3.0 :p

kooky panda
10-23-11, 07:39 PM
I play Bakery/Restaurant series.

When I try to exit my game, and open it again, it turns to default settings. All revisions gone.

When I force close it, it runs in the background with the food done. It reverts back to nothing when you look at it.

How not to restart over? :confused:

Im on android 3.0 :p

Are your saying that your game has started over and is a brand new game? starting from the beginning?

bakercook
10-23-11, 08:27 PM
Are your saying that your game has started over and is a brand new game? starting from the beginning?

Exactly the situation. I have at least three accts. On both series (Bakery/restaurant) that i can't access again once i close it. I even use the newest versions. 1.2.1. Makes me not want to download their other titles.

kooky panda
10-24-11, 05:34 AM
Exactly the situation. I have at least three accts. On both series (Bakery/restaurant) that i can't access again once i close it. I even use the newest versions. 1.2.1. Makes me not want to download their other titles.

This happened to me a couple of nights ago, but right after I got an email that my lost floors and walls item has been replaced. I deleted the games and redownloaded from the app store and my original games were back. Try deleting and redownloading the games.

If you still do not have your original games, email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm Id and tell them what happened.

Rachael98
10-24-11, 06:21 AM
It may also be wise to give them some account details (eg. level before it disappeared):).

bakercook
10-24-11, 07:14 PM
This happened to me a couple of nights ago, but right after I got an email that my lost floors and walls item has been replaced. I deleted the games and redownloaded from the app store and my original games were back. Try deleting and redownloading the games.

If you still do not have your original games, email support@teamlava.com Give them your storm Id and tell them what happened.

Thanks, I sent a mail with the other info.