PDA

View Full Version : minestrone soup, grilled mushrooms, and lime soda never to be seen

babalamub
10-22-11, 10:13 PM
I still have never had the lime soda. I had the minestrone soup but now that I am able to cook it it disappeared. About a month ago I had grilled mushrooms, lost it, had it for a week and now lost it again. It does not show up as a choice on the menu. Can you tell me if I will ever be able to cook it or is it lost forever. I have an android samsung galaxy. I

nmishii
10-22-11, 10:21 PM
There's a bug in the Android version where food disappears out of the cookbook. Its supposed to be fixed in the next Android Market update. That won't be this month. That's the best TL will tell us, as of earlier this week.

There's been a few threads on this. Here is the latest.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19000-Minestrone-.-.-.

TeasTeas
10-22-11, 10:51 PM
I just looked for the portabello mushroom, its now listed under the lunch tab for me as of 5 min ago, and NOT on the 'all' tab. Check the tabs n see if that helps some people maybe for now...

putka
10-23-11, 07:37 PM
I don't have the level for it, but i am pretty sure the soup came back for a while, didn't it? I just checked in my game and it is indeed gone. The grill mushroom came back a couple of weeks ago. The were in the "all" menu at first, but now are under "lunch" only.

putka
10-23-11, 07:41 PM
Speaking about fixing things... How about you make this forum like EVERY OTHER forum on the interwebs and let all members edit their own posts? It is so frustrating when i can't go back and fix a typo or add the few letters i ate in the post above.

It is also frustrating when i forget to add something to my post and since i can't edit it, i have to make an additional post to say the thing i forgot. BUT then a mod comes over to tell people not to double post. Umm, ok.

pinkster73
10-23-11, 07:44 PM
Speaking about fixing things... How about you make this forum like EVERY OTHER forum on the interwebs and let all members edit their own posts? It is so frustrating when i can't go back and fix a typo or add the few letters i ate in the post above.

It is also frustrating when i forget to add something to my post and since i can't edit it, i have to make an additional post to say the thing i forgot. BUT then a mod comes over to tell people not to double post. Umm, ok.

I totally agree. It's something that's needed fixed for a very long time. I seem to always remember something I forgot to say as soon as I post.

kooky panda
10-23-11, 07:50 PM
There's a bug in the Android version where food disappears out of the cookbook. Its supposed to be fixed in the next Android Market update. That won't be this month. That's the best TL will tell us, as of earlier this week.

There's been a few threads on this. Here is the latest.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19000-Minestrone-.-.-.
Greygull is keeping a list of these items to keep track and she has reported all these over to GM.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19241-Foods&p=159858&viewfull=1#post159858

note as per GG's post please do not add comments in this thread unless you see something has changed from the list.