PDA

View Full Version : Material Request Never Shows

elemetric
10-22-11, 07:53 PM
I am using an Acer A500 tablet with Android Honeycomb OS and I keep getting push notifications that neighbors have requested materials but when I log on to the game the request never displays. I get gift notifications correctly and I can send gifts too, but I don't get the material requests. I am only having this problem on Farm Story. It works correctly on the other Story games.

kooky panda
10-22-11, 08:00 PM
I do not get push notifications when nbrs request material gifts. I only get notifications pop up on my iphone for
when my crops are ready
When my crops get watered
and when ppl post on my wall.

*under settings in the menu

elemetric
10-22-11, 08:02 PM
The push notifications are not a problem. The problem is that I know neighbors have requested materials BECAUSE of the push notification but when I log on to the game the request is not there so I have no idea which neighbor needs something.

nmishii
10-22-11, 08:21 PM
Do you have the latest Farm Story version installed from the Android Market? Its 1.3.4, dated 9/13. The 8/26 also allows you to see material requests, but you probably don't have that one installed because it had some serious gifting bugs.

For versions prior to 8/26, you can't see the material requests in your news feed. Also with the 8/26 release, I no longer see the notifications for them. I might have not been able to see them even before that, but there was a big gap in material requests from the first constructables to the koi pond.