PDA

View Full Version : Teamlava please help me

glittergirly1
10-22-11, 04:41 PM
I have posted about this before.

I have tried deleting my game and shutting down my ipad2 and reinstalling, and I'm still not getting tasks.

I've never had any tasks since this feature came out.

I understand these tasks pop up in the top left corner of the screen, but never once has there been anything there, besides the tabs showing me and how gems and coins I have.

Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks

greygull
10-22-11, 04:53 PM
The tasks are sent out randomly. There's really nothing that can be done to try to get them. I believe GM has posted before that they are trying to push them to all users, just not sure how long it will take.

lesleypsg1
10-22-11, 05:16 PM
I have posted about this before.

I have tried deleting my game and shutting down my ipad2 and reinstalling, and I'm still not getting tasks.

I've never had any tasks since this feature came out.

I understand these tasks pop up in the top left corner of the screen, but never once has there been anything there, besides the tabs showing me and how gems and coins I have.

Please help me fix this problem.

Thanks

I've never had tasks on farm either....iPad 1 and I've played since may 2010

DerGelbeKaiser
10-23-11, 05:15 PM
Tasks are a total [snip]. Virtually everybody hates them - not sure why TL seesm to think they need to invest energy in torturing everybody with them. I had them in all the story games except FaS. I don'T think that is the only reason why I quit gaming all of them except FaS but it certainly contributed.

MiniLaura
10-23-11, 08:05 PM
You don't need tasks. I've never had them and I don't care. From what I've learned about them they are often buggy, some cost gems to complete (a waste of gems), they are just another annoying thing on your screen, and you don't get anything for completing them.

I hope I never ever get any tasks.

pinkster73
10-23-11, 08:16 PM
You don't need tasks. I've never had them and I don't care. From what I've learned about them they are often buggy, some cost gems to complete (a waste of gems), they are just another annoying thing on your screen, and you don't get anything for completing them.

I hope I never ever get any tasks.

I have them but they aren't completable due to bugs that haven't been fixed for Android. So they just waste space on my screen and there's nothing I can do to get rid of them