PDA

View Full Version : money gone..drinks gone..

nvangel
10-22-11, 01:06 PM
All my money disappeared right before my eyes. It took thousands away

Yarox
10-22-11, 08:09 PM
I also have lost some drinks but only once.
But lately something weird has been happening with my coins.
When I open the game and my music meter is empty I refill it and I wait for it to start counting down.
When it gets to 59 minutes and 50 seconds it gives me 5 coins (as it should)
But at the same time between 2000 - 5000 coins are deducted from my total. :(

nvangel
10-27-11, 08:02 AM
Yes mines doing that too ...very frustrating

kooky panda
10-27-11, 09:32 AM
This seems to be happening (disappearing money) in all games, Please post here
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing

Sillykitty1221
11-02-11, 08:35 PM
In Restaurant and Bakery, if your tables are full of food/drinks and you use a gift from a neighbor, then the chef combines all the like food/drinks. In Night Club when I add a gift, they disappear. :(

Also, I didn't notice right away, but I wasn't getting xp at the Night Club for days. >.<

barleycoon
11-04-11, 01:04 AM
In Restaurant and Bakery, if your tables are full of food/drinks and you use a gift from a neighbor, then the chef combines all the like food/drinks. In Night Club when I add a gift, they disappear. :(

Also, I didn't notice right away, but I wasn't getting xp at the Night Club for days. >.<

Hi ,have you tried deleting Nightclub Story and then re downloading it,your game is safe on TLs servers.
Which device do you play on? Have you got the must recent version? If nothing shows in updates,you will have the current version.If you have an Idevice you could also try syncing to see if that helps.