PDA

View Full Version : Mummy "Pig"?

MizCricket
10-22-11, 09:13 AM
Is it just me, or does the mummy pig really look more like a mummy sheep to anyone else?? :D

sourlicorice2
10-22-11, 09:16 AM
Lol there is a thread debating that issue. I'd post the link but can't (or don't know how lol) from my iPad.

bletchingdon
10-22-11, 09:19 AM
It's really cool!!!!!!!

MizCricket
10-22-11, 09:23 AM
Lol there is a thread debating that issue. I'd post the link but can't (or don't know how lol) from my iPad.

I was just scrolling through the archives and saw that poll. I voted sheep of course! Looks like most people agree. It's definitely got sheep ears. I laughed at the one poster who called it Frankenshwine! :D

sourlicorice2
10-22-11, 11:31 AM
I was just scrolling through the archives and saw that poll. I voted sheep of course! Looks like most people agree. It's definitely got sheep ears. I laughed at the one poster who called it Frankenshwine! :D

It does lol but it's got the nose of a pig.

pinkster73
10-22-11, 11:35 AM

I started that poll. It's totally a sheep. I named mine boink. Baaa and oink together

MizCricket
10-22-11, 01:59 PM
I named mine boink. Baaa and oink together

HAHA!! Love it!